The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

EP @BRK deliberately disconnected all of DC!!

eternalshockcable
eternalshockcable
✭✭✭
Hey ZENIMAX,

You need to come into cyrodiil in PC NA GREYHOST and start monitoring this pvp stuff.
People deliberately disconnected the DC that were attempting to take BRK.
Then at Arrius the lag was so bad it was helping EP hold their keep.
Now this wouldn't be a call out but this was the second keep we tried to take from them.
Ping going going to the 300+ and crazy numbers of desync.
All which apparently is only helping the EP.

This comes down to the part if you had game masters,
you could be aware of this and I wouldn't have to make a post.

THE ALT CODE of DC
[snip]

DC ALT CODED
[snip]

RETURNING PROOF OF ALT CODE
[snip]

Now if this isn't an alt code ,
you still see it's a deliberate disconnect by EP on DC.

[Edited to remove Naming and Shaming]
Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on March 28, 2021 10:24AM
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Game masters can’t fix poor servers and buggy game code. Stop blaming other players for Zos’s neglect.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When it comes to discussing this here on the forums,, I have two questions.
    Which platform/server/campaign?
    And...
    How is this different from other completely normal disconnections?

If you think this was deliberate, I suggest that you A. Make a report to ZOS, B. Include that ticket # here.
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The first video was the streamers fault. You never ride into a keep under attack or you will most likely get disconnected since all the assets haven’t loaded in yet.

The second video said ep disconnected all of dc meanwhile there are several dc fighting in the keep.

The third video showing him load into the game doesn’t show anything at all.

Sounds like a normal night in cyro and no indication of cheating. This patch brought back disconnects, blue screens, and even more desyncs so no amount of game masters or blaming other players will fix that.
  • eternalshockcable
    eternalshockcable
    ✭✭✭
    Its not . Buggy code
    Sanctum74 wrote: »
    The first video was the streamers fault. You never ride into a keep under attack or you will most likely get disconnected since all the assets haven’t loaded in yet.

The second video said ep disconnected all of dc meanwhile there are several dc fighting in the keep.

Sounds like a normal night in cyro and no indication of cheating. This patch brought back disconnects, blue screens, and even more desyncs so no amount of game masters or blaming other players will fix that.

First off riding into a keep does not "disconnect you due to all the assets haven't loaded in" .
    The second video clearly shows only a few of us made it back in when i did and all the ep still in game waiting.
    The third shows how many EP were unaffected and are possible perpetrators of the incident.

Look clearly from both your post you have an objective mindset.
    You can't determine which exactly happened, because you're not looking for it.
    You said it yourself in your previous post that you believe its servers.
    We get that you believe that , so no mater how many clips I post you wouldn't believe it.
    This is close minded thinking.
    That being said you should probably leave that kind of determination to professionals.
    Edited by eternalshockcable on March 27, 2021 3:58PM
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Its not . Buggy cod

First off riding into a keep does not "disconnect you due to all the assets haven't loaded in" .
    The second video clearly shows only a few of us made it back in when i did and all the ep still in game waiting.
    The third shows how many EP were unaffected and are possible perpetrators of the incident.

Actually you have an already objective mind set. Clearly you can't determine which exactly happened.
    That being said you should probably leave that kind of determination to professionals.

You must be new here, riding into a keep under attack has caused disconnects for years. Not every time, but it happens often enough that I always dismount before entering to give the game time to catch up.

The second video shows players on both sides and since you disconnected before you have no idea what really happened.

Again the third video shows absolutely nothing but you loading your character in.

Yes I do have an objective mind set. I’ve played the game long enough to see how bad the performance has deteriorated through the years and all the toxicity it has caused with everyone blaming everyone else except zos.

I do agree to let the professionals handle it though since it’s clearly out of the players hands and not their fault.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dunno about everyone else, but riding into or up to a keep under heavy attack is a pretty frequent disconnect for me. I'm EP on PC/NA, and I swear there's a boundary line north of BRK that as soon as I hit the clear grass around the keep I can be sprinting towards the door but I'm actually already disconnected. Riding into a keep breach is another one - either people don't generate, or they do and I'm moving but accomplishing nothing because I've already disconnected and it takes a bit for my game to recognize it. It's a great time to stop and admire the outfits on everyone else though...
  • XvarleyX
    XvarleyX
    ✭✭✭
    @eternalshockcable Lots of people in Craglorn and Murkmire. I think when the server decides it needs to evaluate the number of instances available in PvE, some players take the hit. Be it in PvP, middle of a trial or arena, or searching guild banks etc. Some people get booted and have to relog.

I honestly think it's far fetched at best to believe people can just remove the opposite faction from a keep/server, and not have this flag up on ZOS' end.

Game is not very good with heavily populated areas. And people are smashing mobs almost constantly right now during double xp and especially after CP 2.0.

*tin hat removed*
  • Soul_Demon
    Soul_Demon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its not . Buggy code

We get that you believe that , so no mater how many clips I post you wouldn't believe it.

There a a few problems with what you say here is 'proof' ......the most obvious is you on a stream 'saying' something is happening is not proof at all.

For the other things that dont quite make sense "The second video clearly shows only a few of us made it back in when i did and all the ep still in game waiting." So you say after a disconnect the players madly log back in and you and others had to ride all the way back to the keep where EP were waiting, and also where they likely crashed out too----ride in, was already there. You may have also simply 'appeared' where the game last had you as you transitioned into the 'area' of the keep. Regardless, because they were where they crashed out before you, doesn't mean someone pushed some crash button. This is basic crash procedure, force crash game and log back in- 99% of the time you appear exactly where the game last had you located.
  • Prospero_ESO
    Prospero_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey ZENIMAX,

You need to come into cyrodiil in PC NA GREYHOST and start monitoring this pvp stuff.
    Now this wouldn't be a call out but this was the second keep we tried to take from them.

THE ALT CODE of DC
    https://clips.twitch.tv/VastChillySageOSfrog-rr-CFW9oNRSSvyNn

DC ALT CODED
    https://clips.twitch.tv/LaconicBrightInternPartyTime-impkWDtp4PRunhEu

https://clips.twitch.tv/HelplessSingleKuduChocolateRain-0Jd_qcMAqHTKb7jT

You say that players from one faction deliberately disconnect players from another faction. Now can you explain on a technical level what leads you to that statement "deliberate" and how one player in the game is able to manipulate the connection of another player whose connection parameters are unknown? I am genuinely interested.
  • master_vanargand
    master_vanargand
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey ZENIMAX,

THE ALT CODE of DC
    https://clips.twitch.tv/VastChillySageOSfrog-rr-CFW9oNRSSvyNn

DC ALT CODED
    https://clips.twitch.tv/LaconicBrightInternPartyTime-impkWDtp4PRunhEu

https://clips.twitch.tv/HelplessSingleKuduChocolateRain-0Jd_qcMAqHTKb7jT

Perhaps the DC ballgroups have gathered too much in one place.
    Or you just attacked EP with DC and AD.
    Cyrodiil creates an insane lag when the three alliances come together in one place.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soul_Demon wrote: »
    Its not . Buggy code

There a a few problems with what you say here is 'proof' ......the most obvious is you on a stream 'saying' something is happening is not proof at all.

For the other things that dont quite make sense "The second video clearly shows only a few of us made it back in when i did and all the ep still in game waiting." So you say after a disconnect the players madly log back in and you and others had to ride all the way back to the keep where EP were waiting, and also where they likely crashed out too----ride in, was already there. You may have also simply 'appeared' where the game last had you as you transitioned into the 'area' of the keep. Regardless, because they were where they crashed out before you, doesn't mean someone pushed some crash button. This is basic crash procedure, force crash game and log back in- 99% of the time you appear exactly where the game last had you located.

Yep. It's my experience that most times I disconnect while inside a keep, I'm still in that keep when I log back in.

There's been some really awkward moments when I crashed just as EP was making a big push into the inner floor of a DC keep, and then all EP died and DC buttoned the keep back up. Then I'm logging back on and the game plops me into the inside of the now DC-owned inner keep with the door all repaired, and a bunch of DC players looking at me like "WTF is this EP player doing here? Kill them!"

Whereas if I crash while running to a keep, who knows where my last "known location" was where the game will log me back in? Judging by the frozen players I sometimes run past, I disconnected from the server long before my client recognizes it.
  • L_Nici
    L_Nici
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am usually AD and a similar thing happened not to long ago near Alessia (Gray Host, EU). The EP Faction zerg came in and at once all AD disconnected, as I relogged AD was on 2 Bars (I guess because Alessia is always a pretty big fight between yellow and red), while DC and EP poplocked, even though it was primetime and all factions were locked just a few moments ago. As the AD were finally in again people complained that they got kicked from the server at Alessia and only those who were at Alessia and Alessia itself of course was red.

Also there still is this weird slowmotion bug going on, and its usually onesided. I saw it a few times that one faction starts to lag and slingshot back, while the other is completely unaffected. That happened to me also just with EP as enemies, could be pure chance, but there as well it seems like one side is overloaded with Serverinformation on purpose, similar to what ballgroups create by using so many effects at once that in that case everyone in their parameter lags out even the own alliance.
    Edited by L_Nici on March 27, 2021 11:28PM
    A very special girl

PC|EU
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like other people said. When a large fight is in progress, any newcomer to the fight, has to sneak up on the lag monster.
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So then, if you can't go to a keep without getting disconnected, then what is the solution? Not to go where a fight is? Kinda defeats the purpose don't you think.
  • AureleosRex
    AureleosRex
    Soul Shriven
    Welcome to faction stacking and ball groups.
  • Shmoopy
    Shmoopy
    ✭✭✭
    This probably would be taken a tiny bit more seriously if it wasn't coming from you, who screams exploit at every opportunity possible.

I would be very surprised if you weren't put on a blacklist due to the sheer the number of false reports you send in to ZoS on the daily
  • ZOS_ConnorG
    Greetings all,

After review we have closed this thread as it is not very constructive and has a high potential to devolve into arguments and hostility. Additionally in the event you see someone in game you believe is in violation of our Terms of Service please report them using the in game function for investigation and review. Making accusations against players on the forums is can easily lead to harassment and is in violation of our community rules.

You are welcome to review the Community Rules here.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.