The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Caro's Skill Point Saver - possible to use it to apply cp allocation via import of Alcast's builds?

daemondamian
daemondamian
✭✭✭
I have 13 characters in total and before the update I installed Caro's Skill Point Saver which I used for saving their skills then adjusting and reapplying after the patch.
I am struggling now to apply my points in the new CP system - not how it is done manually but where to allocate my points

I'm following Alcast's guides except for the craft tree but so far I've only done my main petsorc character.

I have 1376 points so I started using the 1200 points allocation but it isn't correct as I have left over points but I can't use the 2200 points allocation either, - I tried.

The only choice I seemed to have left was to use the 1200 P.A. and just guess at what to spend the rest of the available points on. This seems to have possibly worked as I ran Vateshran Hollows for the 3rd time and it was way easier than before the patch (though I did adjust the build too).

That's the first problem I'm having.

The second is that I've tried allocating my cp on my other stam & mag characters too and it is taking up so much time I don't have. There's only a few days left to do it for free & I can't do normal random dungeon dailies or other demanding content without allocating my points.

So is it possible to use Caro's Skill Point Saver to apply cp allocation according to Alcast's builds? i think it might be according to below but if so exactly what text are you meant to copy?

hr96rvi2olo1.png

If it were possible then I wouldn't have to manually allocate every individual point on my characters, it would allocate them correctly, and I might be able to do it while it's still free.

TLDR: is it possible to apply CP 2 Warfare and Fitness points to multiple characters using C.S.P.S. and importing builds from Alcast's website without manually doing it all with every character? If so how?

• daemondamian
    daemondamian
    ✭✭✭
    Given that Alcast says you dont really need max cp to have a viable build, I've decided just to folllow the 1200 point allocation of his builds to my characters.

Then I'll just put my leftover points wherever I think they should go as it hopefully won't matter that much.

Sure it's still going to take a while to do it but it is what it is lol
  • Irniben
    Irniben
    Soul Shriven
    is it possible to apply CP 2 Warfare and Fitness points to multiple characters using C.S.P.S. and importing builds from Alcast's website without manually doing it all with every character? If so how?

Yes, it is.
    Here is what you do: You go to the build on AlcastHQ and there to the table with the champion point allocations. You select the whole table and copy it to your clipboard. Ingame you do as described in your screenshot: click on the blue button in the top right corner of the addon if you copied warfare cp or the red one if you copied fitness cp. Then you click on 'Import from text'. You will see a large textfield. Delete the text currently in this textfield and instead paste the text you previously copied to your clipboard (ctrl+v). Then you click on 'Clean up text' on the bottom right and make sure that both checkboxes at the bottom are active. That done, click on 'Import text' and the addon will load all the champion points you copied in it. Afterwards you can apply them to your character with the little checkmark button at the top.

If you want the same cp for your other characters, you can create an account wide profile so you don't need to copy-paste the table for each of them. Again click on one of the buttons at the top right corner (depending on which champion discipline you want to import) and them on 'Custom (account'). With the little plus button at the top left, you can create a new profile from the currently loaded build which you will be able to load when logged onto another char.

• daemondamian
    daemondamian
    ✭✭✭
    Irniben wrote: »
    is it possible to apply CP 2 Warfare and Fitness points to multiple characters using C.S.P.S. and importing builds from Alcast's website without manually doing it all with every character? If so how?

Yes, it is.
    Here is what you do: You go to the build on AlcastHQ and there to the table with the champion point allocations. You select the whole table and copy it to your clipboard. Ingame you do as described in your screenshot: click on the blue button in the top right corner of the addon if you copied warfare cp or the red one if you copied fitness cp. Then you click on 'Import from text'. You will see a large textfield. Delete the text currently in this textfield and instead paste the text you previously copied to your clipboard (ctrl+v). Then you click on 'Clean up text' on the bottom right and make sure that both checkboxes at the bottom are active. That done, click on 'Import text' and the addon will load all the champion points you copied in it. Afterwards you can apply them to your character with the little checkmark button at the top.

If you want the same cp for your other characters, you can create an account wide profile so you don't need to copy-paste the table for each of them. Again click on one of the buttons at the top right corner (depending on which champion discipline you want to import) and them on 'Custom (account'). With the little plus button at the top left, you can create a new profile from the currently loaded build which you will be able to load when logged onto another char.

Thanks for your reply :)

It's so much quicker/easier to use the addon to allocate champion points to multiple characters this way.

The only crucial difference (aside from stam versus mag & my one healer) that is making me not use a craft tree profile on all my characters is some are faster mounted and/or unmounted than others (for various reasons including not having had their speed maxed out by the stablemaster) so I apply (or don't apply) the Steed's Blessing and Gifted Rider perks accordingly for optimal speed.