Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Coldharbour public dungeon...

kinguardian
kinguardian
✭✭✭✭
In the public dungeon; Village of the Lost the last boss for the group event is not showing up.
I tried several times did everything correct also reloading and re logging but it is a no show.

Could someone please look into this and maybe repair it?

*edit I am on PC EU
Edited by ZOS_Bill on March 14, 2021 5:44PM
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    did u close all the portals?
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just went and checked, and it worked fine for me on PC/NA.

You sure you cleared all the adds from all three portals? I've had them get stuck inside rocks on occasion, and afaik if any are left alive the boss simply won't arrive.
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    GreenHere wrote: »
    Just went and checked, and it worked fine for me on PC/NA.

You sure you cleared all the adds from all three portals? I've had them get stuck inside rocks on occasion, and afaik if any are left alive the boss simply won't arrive.

Yes closed all the portals. Double checked.
    Oh shoot I forgot to say I am on PC EU.
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Perhaps it's a bugged instance? Sometimes logging in/out quickly just puts you back in the same instance you left; which is usually fine if the problem is on your PC or UI, but not if that particular instance is borked somehow.

My only other guess is to ask a guildie or someone to go there, verify it's working for them, and port to them. It only takes about 90 seconds, since you can use your mount in that PD (which is why I checked on my end) ;p

Good luck!
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    GreenHere wrote: »
    Perhaps it's a bugged instance? Sometimes logging in/out quickly just puts you back in the same instance you left; which is usually fine if the problem is on your PC or UI, but not if that particular instance is borked somehow.

My only other guess is to ask a guildie or someone to go there, verify it's working for them, and port to them. It only takes about 90 seconds, since you can use your mount in that PD (which is why I checked on my end) ;p

Good luck!

Thank you I will take tour advice. And thanks for the going to trough the trouble of going there. That was very kind.