Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone good with sliders?

Pajor
Pajor
✭✭✭✭
Im trying to make a male high elf that I lost sliders too. I have the picture, but when I play with the sliders it looks like he contracted rabies lol. Anyone able to assist me?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find sticking to middle third of the ranges makes the best looking characters.

I also find Atmer the most difficult to get right.

I also now just do a randomize and tweak it a bit.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a great idea that Nestor has. When I try to make a character that I forgot how to make, I just click on random and when I see something I like or matches what I had, I lock that part and keep hitting random again.
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • aipex8_ESO
    aipex8_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love maxing sliders, it's the only way to get a really unique character, and they can still look really cool. My latest two characters have many max sliders:

ACtC-3dMvtW8zoVocELchjT51QxRotM5LbjATGF6-TqkJwwBiu-Dfqzgt_JIHZR59Q5I2WED6hoz3LSUA7wUjILv532wjNnlzeRCFtdeinFxsQ1eenRUP6ajffhLhL64MZaYsDNoasByUy0Va4QVoghjjyWgHw=w1427-h1077-no?authuser=0

ACtC-3djyvuisIfvt3LsjI88_DtWueDg-CpNGYHtotEBcvN2o2vFQ73vz0YRBqKdn6VATG4I6Bisx3kgDQAQXPQlVjzRmR0Uilhn51J5Gvc-nvocpiMD0JNrTJ91kHQwxRF6zkVdPzTRlDcr-cgqlXh8jS5quQ=w1426-h1077-no?authuser=0