The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Making things from the Sticker Book?

FlopsyPrince
FlopsyPrince
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Is running the daily dungeons the only way to get what is needed to make items from sticker books?

I find too many of these to not be compelling, especially since I will often drag a pickup group down. How else can I earn them?
PC
PS4/PS5
  • ErMurazor
    ErMurazor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont have many options really
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The first random normal dungeon you do each you do with each character gives you 10.

Pledges give you 5 I think.

First random battleground you do on each character gives you 10 as well, if you finish first or second.

You can get 50 per character you get to tier 1 in the 30 day PvP campaign too. You only need 25k to get to tier 1, which even if you hate PvP is quite easy. Just lfg and PvP for an hour or so.
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can get transmute stones from PVP, for every 20k? Alliance Points you receive a reward of the worthy box. The first box you open each day will have a purple transmute geode, this can give between 2-50 transmute stones if I remember correctly.

You can PVP for one day and keep the 5 boxes in your mail for example, open one box each day (at least 20 hours) after you opened the previous one and you get transmute stones pretty quick.

Another good method is running all trails on normal once every week. This gives 5 transmute stones per trail per week.

PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    The first random normal dungeon you do each you do with each character gives you 10.

Pledges give you 5 I think.

First random battleground you do on each character gives you 10 as well, if you finish first or second.

You can get 50 per character you get to tier 1 in the 30 day PvP campaign too. You only need 25k to get to tier 1, which even if you hate PvP is quite easy. Just lfg and PvP for an hour or so.

I’m pretty sure you still only get 1 pathetic stone for the daily BG, but it should absolutely be 10!
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's 25k AP for the Tier 1 reward.

And I think the RotW geodes are 4-10, but may be more. I usually get 4 out of them.

I get more than I need from PvP, and I don't even PvP that much. Usually 1 character a week for a guild event.
    The Moot Councillor