The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

PTS stuck on 6.3.2

itscompton
itscompton
✭✭✭✭✭
I can't get my PTS to update to 6.3.3

I've even tried uninstalling, deleting the zenimax folder, and then cleaning my registry before a clean install but the launcher only updates to 6.3.2 again.

I can log in and load my character but when I attempt to change any champion points I get an error message.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @itscompton

What is the error message coming up when trying to change champion points?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • itscompton
    itscompton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any attempt to redistribute points is met with the message "this ability cannot be purchased until an adjacent ability is purchased".

For example I had all my points in place from last weeks PTS but I'm getting the message when I attempt to pull 10 points out of Biting Aura and try to move them into Wrathful Strikes. They are both stars at the ends of the skill paths so there is no question of a CP star having it's path closed after the changes being the cause.
    Edited by itscompton on February 18, 2021 1:10AM
  • itscompton
    itscompton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soooo, I guess the version info on the log in screen doesn't matter as the problem was not an issue with being stuck on 6.3.2.2169530, which is the version it lists, but rather just some glitch in the CP system after the changes on your end from last week because I was able to fix the issue by totally clearing my CP and starting from scratch.
    After clearing all CP and putting them back in I was able to confirm the points and lock them in place and was then able to redistribute 10 points from BA into WS successfully.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the update and letting us know what fixed the issue with champion points. Now that the issue is resolved, we are going to close the discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.