Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there a way to set a keybind to hide and show the Action Bar?

Cireous
Cireous
✭✭✭✭✭
I am wanting to quest with my action bar hidden at all times (for immersion's sake), but I also need to be able to pull it up and keep it on the screen when doing harder content/pvp stuff or when I am on an alt and muscle memory isn't quite where it needs to be yet. I would like to swap back and forth between hiding it and showing it without having go into the game's settings and switching it back and forth between Always Show and Never Show.

Is there an addon that lets me just set a keybind to show and hide my action bar?
Bonus: And maybe the in-game bar on top of the action bar that shows my buffs as well (using the same keybind)?
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When I play I have everything turned off, but you can also have the option to have it automatic, which shows it only during fights.
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons