The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What to get for full game?

Aqueousviral
Aqueousviral
Soul Shriven
Hi everyone,

I played ESO back when it was originally released and looking to get back into it. I have the Tamriel unlimited edition of the game. What would I buy now to access all the chapters? Greymoor full game? Greymoor upgrade? I need it to include all previous chapters. I know subscription would grant me access but honestly just not that into monthly 17.99 CAD if I could buy it all for the price of 3-4 months.

Best Answers

• rnklippel
    rnklippel
    ✭✭✭
    Greymoor Collection will give all chapters until now. Or Blackwood Collection, which will also give access to the upcoming chapter (to be release on June, 1st).

The Greymoor "upgrade" version will only give access to greymoor and not summerset, elsweyr or morrowind.
    Answer ✓
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's no option to buy all the chapters together and not the base game, it's everything up to the latest release or just the latest release on it's own. You could buy the latest chapter from the online store and then buy previous chapters in the crown store, but that would be more expensive.

Also as @etchedpixels said the versions available on the online store only include chapters. There are also several DLC releases which you won't get that way. There's two options for getting those:

1) Subscribe to ESO+ - this gives you access to everything except the latest chapter (currently Greymoor, soon to be Blackwood) but only as long as you're subscribing, if you stop the renewal and let the time you've got run out then you won't be able to keep playing DLC areas, but won't lose any progress you've already made.

2) Buy them from the crown store. There's a bundle of the first 3 DLCs (Orsinium, Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood) which is slightly cheaper than buying them individually, but all the rest are individual purchases.

You could also take a 'hybrid' approach - subscribe for a while to try out the DLC, then use the crowns you get with the subscription to buy the DLCs you want.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    Answer ✓
  • Aqueousviral
    Aqueousviral
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you! And there isn’t an option to buy these things in a group excluding base game having already owned Tamriel unlimited right? No slightly cheaper option not including base game?
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not that I am aware of

Also note that there are DLC and chapters. The full edition gets you the chapters.
    Too many toons not enough time
  • Aqueousviral
    Aqueousviral
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you!