The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Did your PTS succesfully update to 6.3.3 today?

itscompton
itscompton
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm still stuck on 6.3.2. I've tried closing the launcher and reopening it. Even rebooted the PC to no avail.
I can sign in and load my character but can't change my CP at all.
If others successfully updated I'll know I have to delete ESO and download everything again since nothing else is getting it to update for me.
Edited by ZOS_Volpe on February 16, 2021 2:20PM
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes. I had the (non-Steam) launcher running during maintenance. Just tried and had no problems logging in PTS.
    Edit: also checked that fiddling with CP works for me.
    Edited by rpa on February 15, 2021 7:26PM
  • itscompton
    itscompton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the reply. I just checked and I'm still on 6.3.2.

I'm was opening the game with the non-steam launcher as well. I just wound up having to delete the PTS folder to force it to download and install a fresh copy.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are glad to hear you've gotten the PTS install updated successfully. We will now be closing the discussion in this thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.