Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wild Hunt Transform

ThePonzzz
ThePonzzz
✭✭✭✭✭
Any chance the Wild Hunt Transform can become a polymorph? And for that matter, Storm Atronach Transform. I missed the note that these were only momentos and were actually the ones I was hoping for. I didn't luck out for the Storm Atronach , but managed to get the Wild Hunt on within my first few picks. Just kind of bummed I can't use it in Cyrodiil or longer than 8 seconds at a time.
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess what?

Spriggan butt.
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
  • Gilliamtherogue
    Gilliamtherogue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PLEASE this. I was so stoked to see both the Atronach and Spriggan transformation, and was completely disappointed when I saw they were A; treated as a memento, removing their use from Cyrodiil (although I understand why) and B; did not act as a toggle or permanent override like a poly or costume. These transformations are so awesome, it's awful to only see them for a brief few moments.

Please ZoS, I BEG YOU, make these into toggles, costumes, polymorphs, WHATEVER. Just let them last forever, even if I can't take them into Cyrodiil.
    Old member of The Order of Mundus, Mostly Harmless, Hostile, and Genesis Elite. Avid theorycrafter. Herald to competitive stamina DPS pre 1.5. How far we've come!

Have questions? Send me a message on the forums or my other social media. Seeing people learn is my dream and passion.

Guides and other fun videos at https://youtube.com/c/gilliamtherogue
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I'd take a longer duration for the momento. But man, I really figured it was a polymorph.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know why they waste their employee's time making such amazing animations only to have them last seven seconds. They need to last a couple of minutes, at the very least. It's so pointless. I don't even use them, and sure as heck wouldn't buy Crown Crates in order to get them. I'd rather see them put more mounts, pets and costumes in there than those auras and "momentos."

Seven seconds. Geez.

What the heck. :/

I'd rather they did a simple horse or dog recolor than something that only lasts a few seconds.
    Edited by SydneyGrey on March 3, 2017 6:58AM
  • Xenophis
    Xenophis
    I think it's funny how Zos made the same mistake as they did when they released the atro mementos. Originally they lasted 15 seconds. Then they changed it to last much longer.
  • Gilliamtherogue
    Gilliamtherogue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xenophis wrote: »
    I think it's funny how Zos made the same mistake as they did when they released the atro mementos. Originally they lasted 15 seconds. Then they changed it to last much longer.

Yeah the Storm Atronach transform lasts 3 minutes now, but that still isn't long enough. I'd really like an hour at least or something that overrides until toggled off like a buff or something. I totally get not wanting that in Cyrodiil due to unnecessary lag, but in a 4 man dungeon or just walk around town? Pls.
    Old member of The Order of Mundus, Mostly Harmless, Hostile, and Genesis Elite. Avid theorycrafter. Herald to competitive stamina DPS pre 1.5. How far we've come!

Have questions? Send me a message on the forums or my other social media. Seeing people learn is my dream and passion.

• ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah the Storm Atronach transform lasts 3 minutes now, but that still isn't long enough. I'd really like an hour at least or something that overrides until toggled off like a buff or something. I totally get not wanting that in Cyrodiil due to unnecessary lag, but in a 4 man dungeon or just walk around town? Pls.

Costumes and polymorphs are allowed in Cyrodiil.
  • Gilliamtherogue
    Gilliamtherogue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ThePonzzz wrote: »

Costumes and polymorphs are allowed in Cyrodiil.

Yes but the Transforms are mementos. If they kept them momentos but had them operate as toggles it would be fine.

• ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just saying, it seems like a better fix to just make them a polymorph in that regard.
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally agree with those that think this should last longer.

Has anyone else noticed how different the transform looks on your screen, vs how it looks when you see someone else use it? Is it supposed to be that way?

When I use mine, my whole character turns into a tree! When I see others use it, it seems I only see branches sticking out of their body.

I haven't confirmed that that is what they are in fact using, but since the two auras don't cause branches, I assume that is what I have seen them using.
    ->--Willow--<-
  • Euant
    Euant
    ✭✭✭
    Really hoping that they increase the durations like they did with the storm ones.
  • MarbleQuiche
    MarbleQuiche
    ✭✭✭
    Did they ever up the timer on this or fix it?

100 Crown Gems for a 10 second memento that doesn't even display properly to other players is robbery. Such a shame as it actually looks brilliant.
    Currently obsessed with battlegrounds. Spamming here between rounds. Sometimes, when forums are particularly good, I skip ballerina around*

*autocorrected nonsense, but it sounds amusing enough to me that I've taken up ballet
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    they reduced the time on storm atro. its 3 minutes now which Sucks....
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • Euant
    Euant
    ✭✭✭
    Reviving this with the hope that ZoS considers increasing the durations of the wild hunt transform/flower paths to better match the (improved) durations of the storm atro transform/aura.
    Edited by Euant on May 2, 2017 6:40AM
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They did increase since this post. But still extremely low on the totem pole comparing it.

Still super bummed that something called "transform" wasn't a polymorph. Seems like it's misleading and improperly promoted.
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Wild Hunt transform is still super short. 15 seconds maybe. So lame. :(
    ->--Willow--<-
  • Kihamai
    Kihamai
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pls buff these beautiful mementos into a polymorph or a toggle.
    pc na | trash tier
  • Edrein
    Edrein
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love for these to get upgraded to Polymorphs, or at the very least 1 hours long toggles. Just something I can maintain if I ever wanted to use them for roleplay or something.
  • BlissfulDeluge
    BlissfulDeluge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's no fix to this yet, and we've seen more three-minute duration mementos put out.

Putting them in the polymorph category is a good idea. Can this be done? Please.
    Former completionist with all achievements unlocked up until Update 29 (Flames of Ambition). Avid RPer, writer, and former Breton lover. Then Legacy of the Bretons was released and I realized just how boring and uninspired the Bretons are according to the writers.
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

We have gone ahead and closed this thread down since it is rather old. Please keep in mind that sometimes it is better to create a new topic, instead of replying in one that was posted a while ago.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.