Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No-CP Cyrodiil needs alliance locked server

divnyi
divnyi
✭✭✭✭✭
I don't care for CP PvP, and never will. This is not my thing.

Not having alliance lock on No-CP is an issue. We have a bunch of trolls spamming zone chat and trying to misdirect people, we have spies, troll party leaders, and we even have troll scroll runners that acknowledge they are playing for the other fraction.

Changes here will be very welcome.
  • edges_endgame
    edges_endgame
    ✭✭✭✭
    I totally disagree. Faction locks are preventing a quick response to a faction outnumbering another.

Changes are welcome for sure but not faction locks.
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I mean why not +1 mode? CP has both, while arguably CP PvP is worse.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    divnyi wrote: »
    acknowledge they are playing for the other fraction..
    My favorite fraction (yes I have one) is 355/113.

Also as long as we talk about adding a locked non cp versus changing current non cp from unlocked to locked, that's fine. Where there is only one, it should be unlocked. However I don't think we have enough of a pvp population left to support an additional campaign, at least not on PC/NA.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I totally disagree. Faction locks are preventing a quick response to a faction outnumbering another.

I am yet to see EVEN ONCE a group switch factions to the underdog for any other reason than trolling or AP feeding.

People give this reason every time but it just something that never happens.
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • edges_endgame
    edges_endgame
    ✭✭✭✭
    red_emu wrote: »

I am yet to see EVEN ONCE a group switch factions to the underdog for any other reason than trolling or AP feeding.

My friends and I do that. So your statement is invalid imo.
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

If the underdog has the low pop bonus going on, everyone jumps over. Which of course means the bonus disappears at the end of the current scoring cycle. As soon a resources start giving 4k+ ticks, the faction is pop locked 5 min later, so yeah, AP feeding is a big thing. The trolls on the other hand, they are always around.
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You and 4-5 friends? I'm talking about about group of 30-50.
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • edges_endgame
    edges_endgame
    ✭✭✭✭

You and 4-5 friends? I'm talking about about group of 30-50.

OK... You are missing my point here. You have issues with no lock. I have an issue with locks. So in my opinion your statement is completely invalid to how I play. In other words... I don't agree with your complaint.
    Edited by edges_endgame on January 28, 2021 7:51PM
  • spotzhopz
    spotzhopz
    ✭✭✭
    Nah. My main guild goes in twice a week on a different faction each week in ravenwatch. We all have different pvp main factions but we go in as a guild and take keeps, take scrollls, and fight. There might be some trolls but theres plenty of people like us that actually play on all the factions and help
  • Tigor
    Tigor
    ✭✭✭
    Yes pls also a faction locked No-CP campaign, prevents against paranoia.
    GM - Decimation Elite - Ebonheart Pact - Ravenwatch EU/PC - aka Tigor (AR50), Leopard Tank (AR50) , Captain-Caveman (AR50), Tigors Claw (AR50), -Bud Spencer (AR38+)