The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Incomplete Indrik Mount

artumetisb16_ESO
Please make the Indrik feathers available again, during the events, at least for a little while. I messed up and tried to collect more indrik feathers with a Nascent Indrik in my account and it ended up deleting the Indrik I had. I have all the berries for the Ice Breath Indrik but no mount to use them on. (I had been trying to keep a Nascent Indrik because I like them too.) I went ahead and got the final (I now know) Crimsin indrik and figured even if they change the event mount the basic feathers would still be there and I could at least get the Ice Breath completed finally. I was destressed to find them unavailable. I get that Zenimax wanted to keep them exclusive to previous events and there is no point in being able to create an Nascent Indrik now, but they should offer them at least one event further so anyone with an incomplete set could finish it up. Now I have berries and feathers in my collection just collecting dust. :(
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Agree, I am still missing some berries here and there as well to complete them ^^

Especially because I was missing events when being together with family for holiday events, most likely the christmas/new year event.
  • ectoplasmicninja
    ectoplasmicninja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The official word is "we have no plans to bring back feathers/berries at this time" but support told me to hang onto them - not that we really have any other options. I imagine they will eventually put something in place for us folks with half-finished indriks to complete them, but perhaps not for a while. I'm two berries short of the Pure-Snow Indrik due to a terrible accident involving a leaking air-conditioning unit and an unfortunately placed PC, so I feel your pain.
    PC NA, CP2000+Character creation is the true endgame.
  • artumetisb16_ESO
    The official word is "we have no plans to bring back feathers/berries at this time" but support told me to hang onto them - not that we really have any other options. I imagine they will eventually put something in place for us folks with half-finished indriks to complete them, but perhaps not for a while. I'm two berries short of the Pure-Snow Indrik due to a terrible accident involving a leaking air-conditioning unit and an unfortunately placed PC, so I feel your pain.

Well at least that gives me some sort of hope. I can wait. :)

And I'm so sorry about your PC's demise. That sounds really awful.