The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Pending data load error (14422609 - c00000000000149)

athena9205
athena9205
✭✭✭
doing nVA, i beat green was on red, killed first gate warden on to second and hit it once and got this, with a crash. Loaded up, found i was in the exact spot i crashed at, made one step, crashed again. Loaded up, jumped out of there to craglorn, jumped to nVA again, went through the door found the portals, blue was inactive ( i didnt' go in there yet) went in to red, first mob set dead and gone, went to the crashing gate warden and hit, CRASH. Now getting every time i load up before getting into the zone. I intend to cancel that quest so i can start from scratch if the problem doesn't happen on other toons which i'm trying now.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on January 27, 2021 6:56PM
  • athena9205
    athena9205
    ✭✭✭
    after clearing the matron save game journal entry i restarted and all is fine again. i think the journal entry got screwed up thinking that i did the wounding when i didn't.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We appreciate the update that restarting has resolved the crashing. Since the crashes are now resolved we will be closing this discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.