The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wrothgar Relic Hunter

Vignar_Giantsbane
Vignar_Giantsbane
✭✭✭
Hello I've reached out to Customer Service a couple times but I am wondering when this will be fixed (since it's broken for a lot of people). Really want the costume from Wrothgar Relics and my Main had disappearing Relics that didn't count even once I placed them in the Museum (no checkmark on the Achievement List).

@ZOS_BillE @ZOS_GinaBruno
Edited by ZOS_Bill on January 24, 2021 8:05PM
  • Veles
    Veles
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the club. We report this issue since Orsinium release. These relics are constantly broken, they are periodically repaired, but they continue to break, only in a slightly different way.

It looks like Orsinium and its relics are simply cursed.
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wish you the best but zos doesn't seem to care until it costs them money amd since wrothgar set sail years ago they just don't care unless it's vma
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    After review we have closed this thread as there is another thread about this topic already. If you wish to continue this discussion you may do so on the other thread located here. This is a known issue that will be addressed in a later update. Unfortunately The Elder Scrolls Online's Customer Support is not able to give or restore in-game Achievements.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.