The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

vSCP seems a DC-feast

pdeb360
pdeb360
✭✭
Hello,
I am at the moment in vSCP (Scalecaller Peak) doing the HM there. Every member crashed here. The crash is without any warning. It seems the whole dungeon is bugged and a crashspike.
  • lordofdomination
    lordofdomination
    Soul Shriven
    Yea, I was in the party too. When Zaan, the Scalecaller said "Kneel or be CRASHED", I really felt that :)
  • Everest_Lionheart
    Everest_Lionheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been fighting the crash bug there on my prog group for a few days also. Wasted so much time, rss, soul gems and repair kits thinking this time maybe one of us won’t crash. Well one of us didn’t, but 2 of us did.
  • pdeb360
    pdeb360
    ✭✭
    Yeah its anoying
  • robpr
    robpr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not only HM. My group was constantly crashing on first boss for no apparent reason and no crash reporter.
  • Ellimist_Entreri
    Ellimist_Entreri
    ✭✭✭
    If you are on PC, you should be able to pull up the Windows Event Viewer and find a log there for each incident - even if the game-clients crash reporter never came up. This log should provide details regarding the specifics of the incident, whether it was a crash/hang/freeze, and also a stack trace to help debug the issue.

Is this similar to the Lich issue from just after Markarth released where the game-client would hang/freeze (requiring it to be force closed)? Just trying to clarify as the more specific details available for the devs the more likely a fix can be tracked down!
  • pdeb360
    pdeb360
    ✭✭
    Thx! Will do that next time