The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PUG fake healer

ccfeeling
ccfeeling
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
https://youtu.be/tGfsLOFzEqE

Fake healer is fine, I didnt say anything as a tank, just give a HM attempt when we arrive the final boss room.

We failed finally, but how can you blame everything on me? You guys just skip all mechanics and I cant avoid the fear pillar which undodgble, at least kill 1 warden for me at 50 percent phase but no...

I rage quit at the end, feel sorry to both dps.

Maybe this healer completed the HM by this method b4, IDK, I dont wanna play with this guy ever.
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uh the fear pillar is a pain point and too rng prompt in my opinion too. Either learn to get the f*** out of it by her animation (she looks at the person she fears and has a distinct animation, similar to sorc summoning a matriarch) or use immovable (the heavy armor skill). The death to the heavy attack was on you (even though so many adds is nasty).

Essentially everyone were dying there regardless of role (even when you were alive) so I have no idea how they can blame it on the tank. But ye, pugs can be funny. I had a dd in vDoM telling me I die on first boss because I don't stay with the group. I am a shiny ball of lightning that said in chat to follow him. I told him, np, you lead the way. He left when we had 6 adds on us.
    Edited by zvavi on January 24, 2021 5:25AM