Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Harmonic Auditor still displaced

Gargath
Gargath
✭✭✭✭✭
Doing the quest in Orsinium with Harmonic Auditor I still witness him in this ridiculous position behind his chair.
Was this intended to have this guy displaced so much from the chair? My immersion suffers a bit.
tJcBor9.jpg
PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Reviving this thread. He was nowhere to be found when I did the quest; had to reload and run around the room a few times until he spawned. Can you please fix already...
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • WolvesWillReign
    Threemoons wrote: »
    Reviving this thread. He was nowhere to be found when I did the quest; had to reload and run around the room a few times until he spawned. Can you please fix already...

Thank you! This helped! So, I guess still bugged as of today... :(
  • orion_1981usub17_ESO
    orion_1981usub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep still bugged on ps4... sucks.
  • Gabrielzavadski
    Gabrielzavadski
    ✭✭✭
    He wasn't in his chair the first time I tried, then, after leaving and coming back to the room, he was there, but he suddenly vanishes and / or becomes invisible.

This bug happened to me at the same time this reply was written.
    Edited by Gabrielzavadski on March 17, 2021 1:35PM
    Glory for the Pact!
  • exodusdb_ESO
    exodusdb_ESO
    ✭✭
    I walked around the outskirts of the room and when I came back to the center he appeared. :/:)
    Heiwa-Do | Kajiit - Nightblade
  • deleted220419-005321
    I walked around the outskirts of the room and when I came back to the center he appeared. :/:)

This is still a thing. I did the same as you and it worked for me as well.
  • TerrbearSF
    TerrbearSF
    Soul Shriven
    I've run into this bug on multiple playthroughs on PC and PlayStation. It's been over six years since Orsinium was released in 2015 and this is still a bug in 2022.

My fix for each playthrough for this bug was to exit back out the door I entered and re-entered to respawn the NPC if moving to the outskirts of the room doesn't work.