The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PRINCESS Svana's english accent looks like Scottish accent, but why?

AvalonRanger
AvalonRanger
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm not English native. so I don't know decent knowledge about English dialect.
The Reach men talk like "Jason Statham" or scottish accent? Or maybe British ?
And, I noticed that princess Svana of Solitude talk like "Reach men". But, most of
Solitude and Western Skyrim people don't talk like that. Why does Svana speak
like Reach men style?
My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • Eporem
    Eporem
    ✭✭✭
    And, I noticed that princess Svana of Solitude talk like "Reach men". But, most of
    like Reach men style?

Perhaps she was born or picked this accent up travelling in areas where this accent was more used

Edited by Eporem on January 13, 2021 12:32AM
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eporem wrote: »
    like Reach men style?

Perhaps she was born or picked this accent up travelling in areas where this accent was more used

I met interesting Khajiit named "Zhasim" in the Bonerock Cavern.
    He was very orc like Khajiit grown up in the orc clan. Maybe princess Svana spent
    her childhood days with Reach men friend very well.
    My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
    I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
    But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
    By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
    Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".