The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need help for PvP Stamblade 2020/2021

Nihilistic4
Hey guys, I was wanting some assistance with a PvP Stamblade build, if anyone has any suggestions. I haven’t been up to date with updates, DLCs and the new dungeon masks offered so I’m not sure on where to really start to begin setting up my character again. The last build I used to run was with Selena’s mask which doesn’t seem to be used very much anymore. Does anyone have any suggestions on what build might be best for me and that’s up to date?

Also it’s been a while since I posted here so I’m not sure whether I’m in the right place, so feel free to let me know where the correct board is to post if so. Thanks!
Edited by Nihilistic4 on January 9, 2021 7:34AM
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I asked my guild about this today.

Relentless focus, Surprise attack, Executioner, Foward momentum/Rally, Camo Hunter, Incap
    Piercing Mark/leeching strikes, Shadowy Disguise, Focused aim, poison injection/other morph, Vigor, Dawnbreaker/whatever you want.

Clever Alchemist + a set that meets your needs.
    Examples
    New Moon Acolyte
    Briarheart
    Archer's Mind

Balorgh is the prefered monster set atm.
  • erio
    erio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by erio on January 9, 2021 6:40PM
  • erio
    erio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by erio on January 9, 2021 6:46PM
  • Ididuz
    Ididuz
    I don't know why outdated because I use it on my Stam blade now. I just hate current meta with stupid proc fest.
  • Nihilistic4
    Narvuntien wrote: »
    I asked my guild about this today.

Relentless focus, Surprise attack, Executioner, Foward momentum/Rally, Camo Hunter, Incap
    Piercing Mark/leeching strikes, Shadowy Disguise, Focused aim, poison injection/other morph, Vigor, Dawnbreaker/whatever you want.

Clever Alchemist + a set that meets your needs.
    Examples
    New Moon Acolyte
    Briarheart
    Archer's Mind

Balorgh is the prefered monster set atm.

I actually still have a full set of Clever Alchemist armour but I wasn’t sure on what other set I might apply to it as well as the masks. Would Balrogh monster set work well with this gear? And how many pieces of Clever Alchemist are recommended?
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I actually still have a full set of Clever Alchemist armour but I wasn’t sure on what other set I might apply to it as well as the masks. Would Balrogh monster set work well with this gear? And how many pieces of Clever Alchemist are recommended?

You run full set, but you can run it back bar or in my case front bar and run of the special weapons. I have a Masters Bow now (from Yesterday)

Yeah Balrogh is great, a big boost of penetration and WD when you combine it with the 20% damage boost from Incap you have this window where you can do a lot of damage.
    Edited by Narvuntien on January 10, 2021 3:30PM
  • Nihilistic4
    Narvuntien wrote: »

You run full set, but you can run it back bar or in my case front bar and run of the special weapons. I have a Masters Bow now (from Yesterday)

Yeah Balrogh is great, a big boost of penetration and WD when you combine it with the 20% damage boost from Incap you have this window where you can do a lot of damage.

Thank you that’s perfect man, I really appreciate the help. Lastly, just wanted to know about the weapon recommendation. Used to run with Spriggan’s gear before but I don’t think they’d run well with this build. Pretty much just need to get the mask and weapons since I have the Clever Alc gear already
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys, I was wanting some assistance with a PvP Stamblade build, if anyone has any suggestions. I haven’t been up to date with updates, DLCs and the new dungeon masks offered so I’m not sure on where to really start to begin setting up my character again. The last build I used to run was with Selena’s mask which doesn’t seem to be used very much anymore. Does anyone have any suggestions on what build might be best for me and that’s up to date?

Also it’s been a while since I posted here so I’m not sure whether I’m in the right place, so feel free to let me know where the correct board is to post if so. Thanks!

Selene still works, in my experience.

I particularly love it on my warden, with a bear pet, mount and bear ultimate pet out :)

Bear heaven.
  • Nihilistic4

Selene still works, in my experience.

I particularly love it on my warden, with a bear pet, mount and bear ultimate pet out :)

Bear heaven.

Ah I still have her mask set as well. To be honest she doesn’t do enough damage for me with my old Nightblade gear; what are outfit are you using with her?
    Edited by Nihilistic4 on January 11, 2021 5:07PM
  • GERMANO-THE-IMPERIAL
    Ididuz wrote: »

Unfortunately, they don't show the champion system.