Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Request for Beast/Monster Houseguests

Ruhlf
Ruhlf
✭✭✭
Hello ZOS!

It would be pretty cool if we could snag some more monstrous houseguests to place in houses that lean toward that spooky direction. They could be NPCs we’ve already met - with maybe a little extra voice work done - if the actors are available.

I’d be fine with them being Crown Store items, or achievement based - depending on whatever fits best for access.

Some ideas:

Galrus Grimhorn - The retired gladiator and friendly Minotaur from Hammerdeath Arena. He could be voiced or just grunt. Maybe he’s our live-in bodyguard?

Bradan - The werewolf from Markarth - and who doesn’t want Billy Boyd in their house? He could change at random from human to werewolf... or maybe if we just bother him too much.

Byz - The talking Goblin from Toothmaul Gully. Love that guy. We got to get him some better clothes though.

Dringoth - The chatty skeleton from Grahtwood with a secret past. Hopefully he doesn’t break anything.

Beddi Alielle - The frustrated ghost who lost a bet in Auridon. Once we helped her out, she decided to haunt our house.

Crow Mother - Our supernatural wedding-planner from Crow’s Wood. She could always hassle our characters about when we’re going to settle down and find the right person.

There are so many other cool characters to pull from - but these would be some of my top picks.
  • Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fun idea, I agree!
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’s love to be able to path our dummies and even have the option to have them attack players within a certain area! :smiley:
  • Ruhlf
    Ruhlf
    ✭✭✭
    I’ve read that pathing dummies is a little difficult for ZOS - but I agree that would be fun (:

I like the interactive trap plants we can use in houses, so having dummies behave similar could be cool as well. Imagine the haunted house we could set up!

But yes, I’d definitely like more monsters to live in our houses.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ruhlf wrote: »
    [...]
    Dringoth - The chatty skeleton from Grahtwood with a secret past. Hopefully he doesn’t break anything.
    [...]

Yes please!
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ruhlf wrote: »
    Bradan - The werewolf from Markarth - and who doesn’t want Billy Boyd in their house? He could change at random from human to werewolf... or maybe if we just bother him too much.

I don't use house guests as they seem pointless for me but I'd buy a werewolf for sure. Maybe 3 of them for each color?
    Server: PS4-NA
    PSN: Eirikir
    Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
    Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
    Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer
  • Ruhlf
    Ruhlf
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah. Werewolves and Minotaurs are pretty high on my list for houseguests. I am excited about Sereyne though. She’s one of my favorite characters from last year’s DLC.

Also, her inclusion as a relatively minor side-character gives me hope they might have Bradan planned for down the line.
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just wish we could path combat dummies!
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are the best ideas ever. <3
  • Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Werewolves would be welcomed to my werewolf longhouse.
    Server: PS4-NA
    PSN: Eirikir
    Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
    Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
    Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer
  • miscreant7
    Forlorn Farela in the Riften Outlaws Refuge
  • Ruhlf
    Ruhlf
    ✭✭✭
    miscreant7 wrote: »
    Forlorn Farela in the Riften Outlaws Refuge

Excellent addition.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    And the talking crows from the Feathered Court!
  • Ruhlf
    Ruhlf
    ✭✭✭
    Minyassa wrote: »
    And the talking crows from the Feathered Court!

Absolutely agree. I’d want them for any house, to be honest.