Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Leads - Is there a trick to getting the lead in Bad Man's Hallows

barigood54_ESO
I posted this question in a different and probably wrong category...anyone else having issues getting that lead? I spend 2 hours at a time at least for several days and no lead!!
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your other posted thread got responses, @barigood54_ESO ... so you're fine there.
  • Recent
    Recent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think i got mine from killing beetles
  • Malborn66
    Malborn66
    ✭✭✭
    A couple of Days ago, I went into Bad Man Hallows and started with the Snake Boss and then went around killing the other Boss Encounters.

By the time I had worked my way through the latter, the Lead dropped.
    May be random but it worked for me.
    Malborn66
    PC-EU
  • barigood54_ESO
    Yes, I got tons of opinions in the other post. Turns out I went there with a toon that had never done the dungeon...got the lead on the second trash mob. Actually there are two leads that drop there, Ring of the Pale Order (trash mobs) and Ring of the Wild Hunt (Dungeon Bosses) I managed to get both!
  • Recent
    Recent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I got tons of opinions in the other post. Turns out I went there with a toon that had never done the dungeon...got the lead on the second trash mob. Actually there are two leads that drop there, Ring of the Pale Order (trash mobs) and Ring of the Wild Hunt (Dungeon Bosses) I managed to get both!

Awesome, im happy you got them 😊😊😊
  • SpiritofESO
    SpiritofESO
    ✭✭✭
    I posted this question in a different and probably wrong category...anyone else having issues getting that lead? I spend 2 hours at a time at least for several days and no lead!!

Just did that yesterday for the Ring of the Wild Hunt. Dropped after a few boss kills within the upper level of the dungeon.

Going to do the last part I need which is killing the final boss in Elden Hollow. The longest piece to drop was in Tsofeer Cavern -- took (I lost count) eight or ten kills of the boss to drop it, but was rather easy.

:smiley:
    • ~ PS NA ~ ALDMERI DOMINION ~
    • IVY GOLDBLADE, WOOD ELF NIGHTBLADE, Former Empress
    • IVY GOLDBLAZE, HIGH ELF TEMPLAR
    • "Adapt or Die"