Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there any way i can change class or change appearance of character?

udaba
udaba
✭✭✭
Hello i have a char with a lot of achievements and one with low , is there i can change class of the one of my chars ? or at least its appearance ?
PC/EU 1600 CP+
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Class, no.

Appearance and race, yes. You need to use a race change token from the Crown Store.
  • udaba
    udaba
    ✭✭✭
    Class, no.

Appearance and race, yes. You need to use a race change token from the Crown Store.

thanks . is there any way i can edit the height of my char?
    PC/EU 1600 CP+
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    udaba wrote: »
    Class, no.

Yes, when you use the appearance change token, it will take you to the character creation screen, like when you first created the character, and you can change everything again. If you have the PTS installed, you can use it to make characters there to preview their appearance.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    udaba wrote: »
    Class, no.

Yes, when you use the appearance change token, it will take you to the character creation screen, like when you first created the character, and you can change everything again. If you have the PTS installed, you can use it to make characters there to preview their appearance.

This ^^^^

Plus, don't be afraid that you will lose your passives or racial attributes and have to re-level them. They will transfer over at the same level