The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there an up-to-date list of provisioning recipes anywhere?

SteveyP777
Good afternoon,

I'm looking for a list of all provisioning recipes which provides the level, the quality, the improvement and ingredients for all provisioning recipes available and am having a surprisingly difficult time finding a list which includes all this info, hoping someone can help me...
  • I have checked on the ESO Academy - which gives a list but it's limited in the data offered
  • Also checked the UESP which provides an overview but unless I'm missing something something I can't find a comprehensive list
  • The Wiki does provide a comprehensive list (although I'm not convinced that it IS comprehensive as, for example, it doesn't have the Bewitched Sugar Skulls recipe) and it's also not very user-friendly, you just have to scroll through it and it's alphabetised which is, ironically, less helpful than if it was sorted by level or some other criteria...

I sincerely apologise if I've missed an obvious list somewhere - hopefully not!

Thanks,

SteveyP777.