Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mirkwood Forest || Community Guild || All Levels Welcome || PVX - NA - PC/MAC

• Allythesons
    Almyria wrote: »
    Hi there!
    Just returned to the game a little over a month ago but I started playing ESO about 3 years back. Characters are all around 670CP in pretty much every role and am looking for a good friendly and helpful community to call home! Am based in South Africa but currently playing almost daily. Would love to join you folks!!(@Almyria)

Will be awesome to have you in the Guild, welcome!
  • Xilc
    Xilc
    ✭✭✭
    Could I please join? :)@verdict0224 in game!
  • Allythesons

We are always recruiting!
    Click here to join our Discord!
    ho0TbBf.png
  • pollywogs1970
    pollywogs1970
    ✭✭
    I have 12 toons so I can play any roles. My in-game name is pollywogs or pollywogs1970 I think :D Please add me if you have space.
  • Allythesons
    I have 12 toons so I can play any roles. My in-game name is pollywogs or pollywogs1970 I think :D Please add me if you have space.

Invited!
  • Dahk72
    Dahk72
    Missing a fantasy mmo to escape from reality at times , your guild have many older folks/parents who group to just explore/run a dungeon for fun etc ?

Am decent enough player just likely not into pushing timed trials etc , more looking for community and no drama fun.
  • Allythesons
    Dahk72 wrote: »
    Missing a fantasy mmo to escape from reality at times , your guild have many older folks/parents who group to just explore/run a dungeon for fun etc ?

Am decent enough player just likely not into pushing timed trials etc , more looking for community and no drama fun.
    Absolutely, Dahk, would love to have you!
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    ✭✭
    Interested in joining Mirkwood? Join our discord, visit our site, or let us know here!

Links for our Site and our Discord can be found in my signature! If you have any questions feel free to ask us in game, in discord or on the site!

GUILD LEADER OF MIRKWOOD FOREST!

Mirkwood Forest is a social guild that welcomes anyone regardless of level or experience! Find out more!

Mirkwood Forest's Recruitment Forum: Click here to visit our Recruitment Forum!
    Mirkwood Forest's Website: Click here to visit our website!
    Mirkwood Forest's Discord: Click here to join our Discord!
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    ✭✭
    Interested in joining Mirkwood? Join our discord, visit our site, or let us know here!

Links for our Site and our Discord can be found in my signature! If you have any questions feel free to ask us in game, in discord or on the site!

Mirkwood Forest is a social guild that welcomes anyone regardless of level or experience! Find out more!

• Zicarius
    Zicarius
    ✭✭

Mirkwood Forest has reached the maximum number of members, or close to it. Please tell us something about you to be placed on the waiting list.

• Alixeya
    Alixeya
    Soul Shriven
    Hi are you still recruiting fan of Elder Scrolls only played Skyrim and ESO though I've played other MMO's. I started playing ESO 5 days ago with a level 17 sorcerer.

@Alixeya is my character in game
    Edited by Alixeya on February 23, 2021 3:55AM
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    ✭✭
    Alixeya wrote: »
    Hi are you still recruiting fan of Elder Scrolls only played Skyrim and ESO though I've played other MMO's. I started playing ESO 5 days ago with a level 17 sorcerer.

Hey @Alixeya I added you to our wait list! When we have space you will receive an invite. If you want to check on the status please join our discord! The link is in my signature.

• Grasshopper2
    Grasshopper2
    ✭✭

Hi Alixeya! The name you gave doesn't match a character name or ESO ID. Would you please double check that? Also, we are currently full, so if you would like to be placed on our waiting list, please reply, preferably with your ESO ID. Thank you!
  • Alixeya
    Alixeya
    Soul Shriven

Hi Alixeya! The name you gave doesn't match a character name or ESO ID. Would you please double check that? Also, we are currently full, so if you would like to be placed on our waiting list, please reply, preferably with your ESO ID. Thank you!

sorry I thought my character name would just work. My ESO ID is @EmperorofMankind24

I also sent an application in game
    Edited by Alixeya on February 24, 2021 12:13AM
  • yakuruto
    yakuruto
    ✭✭✭
    Nvm
    Edited by yakuruto on March 31, 2021 1:55PM
  • Allythesons
    We are recruiting again!

We offer training for normal and vet trials, a great chance to learn the game in a welcoming community! We also host many social events including a weekly raffle [which often supports a Guild Trader], contests, fishing, dungeon farming, and more!

Join our Discord!