The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stuck falling through World- Tried everything and still stuck...

UrbanMonk
UrbanMonk
✭✭✭✭✭
Server- PC-EU
Account- @Urban.Monk
Character name- Tsürügi
Ticket Number- 201211-003470 - Have not even received an Auto response.
Location- Somewhere outside 'The Reach'
Problem- Falling through the world.

Solution tried so far-

1. Use /Stuck Command- The amount of time it takes for the command to work and move me to a different location is not short enough before games kick me out after logging in, giving 'Excessive Spamming' as the reason.
2. Port to a friend- Does not work since the character is moving.
3. Damage health Potion- Crafted Damage health Potions from anther account and sent via Mail. Cn not take them out of Email somehow for reasons unknown. Probably have something to do with falling. Want to use this with Spell sym to kill myself as to get the option to respawn but not working either. Also can not use the Banker. Probably again due to moving.
4. Ate dangerous plant such as Nightshade but nothing happened.

At this point I've run out of option which i may try to get out of this scenario where my MAIN character is stuck and on top, he is holding onto all my gear which I transfer on other toons to play with. So other toons are stuck in the limbo as well ...while being naked.

on the other hand, one good thing happened, my mDK finally got time to put on his 150+ Runs farmed Zen Inferno staff with Elfbane and with only 2 or 3 parse practice, i managed to hit 78k. I guess not bad at al as a support role :blush:

Thinking who to ping....

@ZOS_GregoryV ? @ZOS_BillE ? @ZOS_Adrikoth ?maybe some big guns? @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_KaiSchober ?

Please help. I was supposed to release the Magblade build video today and the same character is now stuck in this situation. Hard to make a video without having the main actor. And this is giving me some NASTY ideas...
Edited by UrbanMonk on December 12, 2020 12:14PM
Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
-Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
-Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
-Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
-Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @UrbanMonk

Thank you for providing your ticket number. We can confirm that this ticket is with the right team and will receive a reply as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Adrikoth - Tx for reply.
    XX Fingers crossed XX
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Ellimist_Entreri
    Ellimist_Entreri
    ✭✭✭
    Having had this same thing happen I can tell you what comes next, it is an easy enough of a fix - When support gets to your ticket and you establish that your character is actually stuck and needs intervention they will reset the characters location to the starting city for your alliance. Just a matter of time and patience while support gets to it, I think it took 3-4 days for my main character to get its position reset when that happened to me!
    Edited by Ellimist_Entreri on December 12, 2020 3:39PM
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy **** it's actually fixed now. That was some serious response time.

@ZOS_Adrikoth - Please thanks the Support team to have gotten this resolved so quickly.
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are glad to hear the character is no longer falling through the world. This thread is now being closed due to the issue being resolved.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.