Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stamina Templar Build Godcaller 4.1k+ wpn dmg

Waffennacht
Waffennacht
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Howdy everyone! I wanted to share my stamina templar build "Godcaller," it's the most fun I've had on a stamplar in a very long time.

Stamplar has quite a few gaps and I think I have found a way to cover them.

Oh, and no Malacath here! (Or DS, Executioners...)

Stamina Templar "Godcaller"

https://youtu.be/T0pTJxwDzZc

Race:
Khajiit (important)

Sets:
Aegis Caller (or Unfathomable Darkness) x4/x5 (5 front bar)
Mechanical Acquity x4/x5 (5 front bar)
Vateshran 2h (backbar)
Chokethorn x2

Head, Chest, Waist, Legs, and Feet Health Enchantments
Shoulders and Arms Stamina Enchantments

Well Fitted traits on armor preferred including shield, Nirnhoned Weapon traits preferred.

Frontbar Double Damage Poison (Lack of DoTs so poison over enchantment)
Backbar enchantment or poison irrelevant.

6 Medium with 1 Light or Heavy armor piece

Jewelry is x3 Infused Trait with all 3 Weapon Damage glyphs

Orzaga's Smoked Bear Haunch Food

Serpent Mundus Stone

k4evG4Z.jpg

Abilities:
SnB front bar: Pierce Armor, Invasion, Repentance, Resolving Vigor, Biting Jabs, and Ultimate Empowering Sweep

2h Back bar: Elude, Extended Ritual, Restoring Focus, Rally, Race Against Time, and Ultimate Undo (or any other, I never use it)

Tri Stat Potions.

Special thanks to: @EtTuBrutus @Beardimus @paulsimonps @Unfadingsilence @Joy_Division , all the xbox players and all the forum goers. Thank you all :)
If you have any comments or questions please feel free to say anything!
Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
1300+ CP
Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What's the idea behind running 2 procsets and acuity together?
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firstmep wrote: »

@Firstmep vateshran is purely for the wpn dmg passive, jabs will do way more in a gcd than landing a heavy on SnB with vate and losing all the stacks.

Aegis can only proc on crit and Acquity and templar make aegis pop all the time; additionally Acquity with templar Khajiit and RaT makes for a ton of upfront burst and long run damage.

Unfathomable just fits so well if you would prefer a single target moving proc and requires 0 adjustment on the remaining build; though I enjoy aegis a lot.

Edit: and a proc set will still provide more damage than stat based set even on this build, even with multipliers (I.e. it would take an insane amount to get 3.6k dmg per sec tooltip added to jabs)
    Edited by Waffennacht on December 11, 2020 8:53AM
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Firstmep wrote: »

@Firstmep vateshran is purely for the wpn dmg passive, jabs will do way more in a gcd than landing a heavy on SnB with vate and losing all the stacks.

Aegis can only proc on crit and Acquity and templar make aegis pop all the time; additionally Acquity with templar Khajiit and RaT makes for a ton of upfront burst and long run damage.

Unfathomable just fits so well if you would prefer a single target moving proc and requires 0 adjustment on the remaining build; though I enjoy aegis a lot.

Edit: and a proc set will still provide more damage than stat based set even on this build, even with multipliers (I.e. it would take an insane amount to get 3.6k dmg per sec tooltip added to jabs)

Fair enough.
    Maybe it's different on console, but on pc ppl move out of Aegis before it has a chance to do dmg.
    Maybe it's just my EU mindset but I prefer something like a defensive set to pair with procs on stamplar. Like 7th legion.

Either way, you play the way you want, seems like you have the build down pretty well :).

Oh just one thing. No way 200 wpd is going to make you hit for more dmg with jabs in 1 gcd than upwards of 4-5k aoe burst from Frenzied Momentum proc. Especially since you don't even have that much wpd to begin with, so it really doesn't scale that well.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But you gotta land the heavy as well, you gotta factor in heavy wind up and landing. But if there's an opening always an option lol. (Gotta also give the snare from jabs its props; no other snares on this build)

@Firstmep in DM most players do move out, and I usually swap to unfathomable there. But I almost never get DM...

There's also using Aegis to press players off of flags or away from your relic. I also like using it as a "safe" place to rebuff.

Definitely to each there own and I love the chance to explain my choices, thanks for the questions :)
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    But you gotta land the heavy as well, you gotta factor in heavy wind up and landing. But if there's an opening always an option lol. (Gotta also give the snare from jabs its props; no other snares on this build)

@Firstmep in DM most players do move out, and I usually swap to unfathomable there. But I almost never get DM...

There's also using Aegis to press players off of flags or away from your relic. I also like using it as a "safe" place to rebuff.

Definitely to each there own and I love the chance to explain my choices, thanks for the questions :)

I mean it's not hard to land a quick medium attack, the wind up for it, if cancelled properly is almost indistinguishable from a light attack.

I like the are denial part of Aegis, good point there, didn't think of that.

Also just to put it out there: Catplar is best plar. Everyone knows :)
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Howdy everyone! I wanted to share my stamina templar build "Godcaller," it's the most fun I've had on a stamplar in a very long time.

Stamplar has quite a few gaps and I think I have found a way to cover them.

Oh, and no Malacath here! (Or DS, Executioners...)

Stamina Templar "Godcaller"

https://youtu.be/T0pTJxwDzZc

Race:
    Khajiit (important)

Sets:
    Aegis Caller (or Unfathomable Darkness) x4/x5 (5 front bar)
    Mechanical Acquity x4/x5 (5 front bar)
    Vateshran 2h (backbar)
    Chokethorn x2

Head, Chest, Waist, Legs, and Feet Health Enchantments
    Shoulders and Arms Stamina Enchantments

Well Fitted traits on armor preferred including shield, Nirnhoned Weapon traits preferred.

Frontbar Double Damage Poison (Lack of DoTs so poison over enchantment)
    Backbar enchantment or poison irrelevant.

6 Medium with 1 Light or Heavy armor piece

Jewelry is x3 Infused Trait with all 3 Weapon Damage glyphs

Orzaga's Smoked Bear Haunch Food

Serpent Mundus Stone

k4evG4Z.jpg

Abilities:
    SnB front bar: Pierce Armor, Invasion, Repentance, Resolving Vigor, Biting Jabs, and Ultimate Empowering Sweep

2h Back bar: Elude, Extended Ritual, Restoring Focus, Rally, Race Against Time, and Ultimate Undo (or any other, I never use it)

Tri Stat Potions.

Special thanks to: @EtTuBrutus @Beardimus @paulsimonps @Unfadingsilence @Joy_Division , all the xbox players and all the forum goers. Thank you all :)
    If you have any comments or questions please feel free to say anything!

Love your thinking here man, and the name lol. Nice work

Unfath is in the golden this week I think will have to take a look lol
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves