The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

Alliance War change to Rapid Maneuvers

• renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Leslik wrote: »
    Pixative wrote: »
    words

I ended up spending about 8 hours repairing walls in between running around for skyshards. It was expensive and excruciatingly boring. The only time I saw enemy players was when they ganked me randomly in a pack. BTW, those town quests are SLOWER than repairing walls in terms of gaining AP. Repairing actually would have been a multi day project if A) I hadn't found cheap repair kits at guild stores and B) I hadn't incidentally picked up capture/defense/daily mission XP from other people fighting while I repaired.

What you typed is from the perspective of someone who already got theirs and enjoys and understands PVP and that makes it irrelevant to the people who don't like this change. That "learning process" you mentioned is called frustration, and it has negative value when it's something you don't have any interest in learning and something you need is locked behind it.

Sorry man, it's a shame you didn't do that leveling during the tests. 45 mins to get enough ap to get rapids with double ap and a bit of luck with attack/defence ticks.

It's a shame that you say you have no interest in pvp. It can be very rewarding. I have a similar view of pve because the more advanced stuff is gated behind have you got x or y and 100k dps

I don't know what platform OP is on but "levelling during tests" wasn't even a thing on console because we didn't get tests. We just got the garbage outcome of vigor and rapids being swapped and having to grind AP at the normal rate just to get back the skill we once had.

And now you can't even zerg surf with a resto to get AP - which is what I back when I first started playing to get vigor and you know what? Doing that made me realise that actually there was parts of PvP that I enjoyed.

Parts that don't exist anymore. Oh well.