The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2020 ESO GIFT EXCHANGE!!!!!

• chibear85
    chibear85
    ✭✭✭
    Dear secret Santa
    @Based_Red_Pilled
    PS4-NA

Would love

Character slots
    Cosmetic Hair Pack
    Commander Personality
    Mundus Stones
    Any Amount of gold or mats
  • jm42
    jm42
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC/EU @jm42
    any spare motifs/cosmetics :)
  • Herminia
    Herminia
    Hello everyone and happy Holidays!

I got back into the game recently and made a new account on PC after playing on console. ( PC EU @LukaMegurine )
    I would love some cosmetic items, like hair, clothes (especially dresses), personalities (I already have the emotion pack, just a heads up)
    Character slots would be a dream as well, creating characters is actually one of my favorite parts of the game.

If nothing from the crown store (which I understand completely) any spare motifs, recipes, mats, gold - anything really would be wonderful! Since my account is pretty new I unfortunately don't have much to give. But if someone would like to have a new gaming buddy I will gladly join on your endeavors. :blush:

Thank you <3
  • morrowjen
    morrowjen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If anyone has any cyrodil citrus to spare, I could use some to level my alts. I would like my rapids back. I am six characters in so far! 6 to go! @g1countdown PC/NA

I don't have any of the cyrodil citrus but I can craft you some psijic ambrosia if you want.
  • empressoftime
    empressoftime
    ✭✭
    Hey everyone and happy holidays:)I hope everyone doing well.

Last year was the first time I asked for a gift and some kind soul gifted me something and I really appreciated it.I feel bad for asking things but if anyone would like to gift me Markarth I would really appreciate it.I also would love to get the Duchess personality and I know I'm asking alot when I say I would love to get a cat banker and a cat merchant.Those are not necessary but what I really want is Markarth.

If anyone want something or crafting mats on PS4 EU server ,please let me know and I would be more than happy to send you what you need:).

Merry Christmas!!

PS4-EU
    empressoftime
    In game name Eilorya
    Edited by empressoftime on December 4, 2020 3:23AM
  • Canperial35
    Canperial35
    ✭✭✭
    I know it's not much but I know some normal furniture patterns/blueprints, so I guess I can send some housing items to people who need them to decorate their home. I don't really have much materials atm but I'll try my best :smile: I'm playing at PC-EU and my ID is @Canperial35 . If you need a specific craftable housing item, mail me in-game and I will craft it if I know the motif. I also can send some Bewitched Sugar Skulls too.

For the wishlist, I could use some housing materials like Mundane Rune and Decorative Wax, etc.. so that I can actually craft things for people.

One last thing, I don't have Greymoor so I don't know most of the patterns from the expansion.
  • Sillanah
    Sillanah
    Soul Shriven
    Hi all I have been lurking around here for over a year and thought it was about time to make my first post. I'm @Sillanah on PC NA.
    I had a great experience with a fellow player a few days ago and was hoping he could get some Holiday goodies. His name is @charliemoore4468

I am at best an average player and he really helped me clear Karnwasten to finish my quests there. Not only did he help me once but I forgot I had another active quest there and he came to my rescue a second time. I don't know if he needs or wants anything but I just wanted to spread the joy.

For me I'm not sure what I need other than jewelry to research or maybe some nirnhorned items to research.
    Really just wanted to say hi and say how great this community is.

I dont have anything to rare to share but I will do my best to fill some requests.

Thanks to @lordvalkatron
    @heaven13
    @Seminolegirl1992 I have an abundance of Holiday Cheer thanks so much to all of them!
    Edited by Sillanah on December 6, 2020 2:01PM
  • Golevan
    Golevan
    ✭✭✭
    ID @Golevan

any gift .. from the heart :)
    I'm from Belarus
  • TheSavage
    TheSavage
    ✭✭✭
    In game @ShadeSavage.

Anything, but the funnier it is, the better!

PCNA BTW...
    Edited by TheSavage on December 3, 2020 1:58PM
  • Greensea
    Greensea
    ✭✭✭
    This is exciting, looking forward to fulfilling a few of those PC-EU requests!

As for me, I love surprises! Maybe there's a furnishing item you love and think more people should have in their homes. Or perhaps you have some style/trait materials you never use (very handy for furniture crafting!)

Blue and Purple recipes are always fun too! I'll make sure to send something back to everyone.

@Greensea PC-EU
    @Greensea - PC EU - CP 1400+
    Teygja | Breton | Magicka Templar | AD | Former Empress
  • Catsmoke14
    Catsmoke14
    ✭✭✭
    As in last years thread our practice is "give a gift, get a gift" for big items, although I gave away some rugs and furnishings last season as well. Here is the preamble to my 2019 post:

"I have never participated in this before because it is an EXCHANGE and never had anything nice enough to serve as a gift in return - but now I do."

GIFT Received from @Rylanda

Thank you, and Happy Yuletide!
    Edited by Catsmoke14 on December 3, 2020 5:11PM
  • Nila
    Nila
    ✭✭✭
    I love housing so literally any furnishing, housing mats or plans are welcome. Also Dwarven Construct Repair Parts, I'm trying to make a target dummy and need a lot of them. Tempered Brass would be handy too. Mudcrab chitin is also handy.
    Thanks
    PC-EU

Hi I sent you some blueprints and some wood I hope it can be of use ;)

Happy Holidays <3
    PC EU
  • Rylanda
    Rylanda
    ✭✭
    Catsmoke14 wrote: »
    As in last years thread our practice is "give a gift, get a gift" for big items, although I gave away some rugs and furnishings last season as well. Here is the preamble to my 2019 post:

"I have never participated in this before because it is an EXCHANGE and never had anything nice enough to serve as a gift in return - but now I do."

So simply put: my Account @kwekweg this time on the NA Server

Request: Hroltar the Boaster 1500 crowns cost

And in return I will email the account gifting me the following items, that you may enjoy or do with as you like:

2 Silver Masterwork Kettles

1 Ancestor Clock Masterwork

Please post in this thread that you are sending the above item so duplicates wont be an issue.

When I receive the item I will edit this post to reflect that and craft the housing items return gift, as in last year.

If you would rather have 4 Chromium plate instead of the housing items then put that in your gift message.

Thank you, and Happy Yuletide!

Hi there!

Your houseguest has been sent.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

Rylanda
  • HidesFromSun
    HidesFromSun
    ✭✭✭
    Dear Secret Santa's

This Christmas I'd love:

Anthorbread Avalanche Dog
    A houseguest (any one)
    Or a random surprise

@HidesFromSun on PC/EU
    Thank you and Merry Christmas :)
    Edited by HidesFromSun on December 3, 2020 5:41PM
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Herminia wrote: »
    Hello everyone and happy Holidays!

I got back into the game recently and made a new account on PC after playing on console. ( PC EU @LukaMegurine )
    I would love some cosmetic items, like hair, clothes (especially dresses), personalities (I already have the emotion pack, just a heads up)
    Character slots would be a dream as well, creating characters is actually one of my favorite parts of the game.

If nothing from the crown store (which I understand completely) any spare motifs, recipes, mats, gold - anything really would be wonderful! Since my account is pretty new I unfortunately don't have much to give. But if someone would like to have a new gaming buddy I will gladly join on your endeavors. :blush:

Thank you <3

I tried to send you something but your inbox was full.
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard an unexpected mail ping when I logged in yesterday - all sleepy-eyed like a kid on Christmas morning - and found a nice surprise motif page & enough style mats to make a 5pce! Much appreciated @HonorTheDead !!!

S.

Edit: still hoping for Sotha Santa to bring me motif 83 Pyre Watch Boots - as it is the last page I need... and then I have them all! Mwuh-ah-ahhhh!
    Edited by ShawnLaRock on December 4, 2020 8:13AM
  • Lone343Wolf
    Hello Everyone,
    Currently I would like any extra gold anyone could send, but I would love if someone was able to grant me an appearance change token.

Im on Xbox NA, and my Gamertag is Lone 343 wolf
    Make sure to get the spaces in my name, it throws people off sometimes.

- Hope everyone has a happy holidays
  • Ezhh
    Ezhh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lhinannen wrote: »
    I would like a promise that you will help out the next newbie you see who needs gear or help in some way.

I usually help new players, but I was in a rush today when I noticed someone in chat asking for help with how to do some simple things. Given I was in a hurry, in all honesty I probably would not have stopped, but I remembered reading this so I did.

Just wanted you to know your post did make a difference even though we are not on the same server. :)
  • Titho
    Titho
    Soul Shriven
    I know it's not much but I know some normal furniture patterns/blueprints, so I guess I can send some housing items to people who need them to decorate their home. I don't really have much materials atm but I'll try my best :smile: I'm playing at PC-EU and my ID is @Canperial35 . If you need a specific craftable housing item, mail me in-game and I will craft it if I know the motif. I also can send some Bewitched Sugar Skulls too.

For the wishlist, I could use some housing materials like Mundane Rune and Decorative Wax, etc.. so that I can actually craft things for people.

One last thing, I don't have Greymoor so I don't know most of the patterns from the expansion.

Hellooooo there B)
    I have sent some stuff to you and i hope you can use it MERRY X-MAS B)
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got laid off from work. So sadly will not be joining this year. I do hope everyone has fun with and all is well for everyone. I could never ask anyone for real money to buy something so will not post my username. :)

*edit*

Oh it seems it's just not going to the Crown Store and buying with real life money. I thought that was the purpose for this. After reading the thread, it seems what ever we have in game as well. I guess I can donate stuff since I don't play as much anymore.

What would be considered a good gift? How do I do it.
    Edited by Davor on December 3, 2020 8:25PM
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davor wrote: »
    Just got laid off from work. So sadly will not be joining this year. I do hope everyone has fun with and all is well for everyone. I could never ask anyone for real money to buy something so will not post my username. :)

*edit*

Oh it seems it's just not going to the Crown Store and buying with real life money. I thought that was the purpose for this. After reading the thread, it seems what ever we have in game as well. I guess I can donate stuff since I don't play as much anymore.

What would be considered a good gift? How do I do it.

Heart goes out to you on being laid off this year <3 Many people like gold, materials, furnishings, motifs, recipes, costumes. All sorts of in game things. Gear. Anything you would like to make your holidays a little more cheery?
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    Main PVE: Rynne, breton mag dk
    PVP: Levexa, EP nord mag dk
    Crafter: Sabaki Taiyo, khajiit templar
    RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello Mr. and Mrs. Santa's out there! And non-binary Santa affiliates :)

I have been without ESO Plus for almost a year now, and I would really love to dye some costumes I have gotten. Any dye stamps would be greatly appreciated if you have a few odd number of crowns to spare! Any colors, I have 18 characters, I can and will find an outfit for my ladies and lads to use it on!

Non-crown item wishes for me would be basic materials, as I am a crafter and am in 3 trade guilds and have to keep my slots filled, and I make lots and lots of stuff weekly to sell plus do writs. I go through a lot of rubedite ingots, rubedo leather, ancestor silk, and ruby ash. Any extra would be most welcome!

Thank you, and may you all have safe, lovely memories with those close to you this season <3

PC-NA, account name also Sheezabeast.
    Edited by Sheezabeast on December 3, 2020 11:10PM
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Cundu_Ertur
    Cundu_Ertur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Game name is the same as it is here.

I would like what I asked for last year, what I always ask for and will never stop asking for:

stealthy Bosmer.

tumblr_p1lcbcDsup1ue779no2_400.gif
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty.
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    GenjiraX wrote: »
    @GenjiraX on PC/EU and XBOX/EU. Any gift would be lovely. I don’t think it’s possible to gift my desires atm

Ah but is there something fun or some idea that you would accept as well-meant?

If pushed I suppose I like wolf/werewolf-related items, unusual furnishing plans and recipes, and music boxes but really, it's lovely just to receive anything.
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If anyone could send me dwemer or clockwork furniture or furniture plans. I would like to make a steam punk house.
    Playing since beta...
  • SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    kojou wrote: »
    If anyone could send me dwemer or clockwork furniture or furniture plans. I would like to make a steam punk house.

Platform?
  • morrowjen
    morrowjen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the Undaunted event going on, I'd like to offer up my sword arm to anyone who'd like to go through a vet non-dlc dungeon. If you're a new player or even an older player that's hesitant to try it but you'd like some of the rewards of doing vet content I'd like to help you. I'm not the best dps around here by a long shot (we've got some really amazing players) but I can help you get you your first monster helm and some undaunted rewards and help you dip your toes into vet content without having to worry that you're being a drag on the team. The worst that can happen is that we fail and have a good laugh about it. I usually play in the evening and wee hours so feel free to hit me up on PCNA.
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thats a great idea to get in the spirit of christmas and showing kindness to one another.

I could use the standard markarth dlc. I simply cant afford it. Im what you consider from the poor class who just gets by.

@Pajor17 PC NA.
  • morrowjen
    morrowjen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A interesting, and/or unique housing item. Surprise me.
    Happy Holidays!
    PC-US
    @omegatay

Sent you some furnishings. I tried to pick unique ones and ones that I had a hard time getting patterns for. :smile:
  • Golevan
    Golevan
    ✭✭✭
    @Golevan
    I am humble
    I will be glad to any gift :)
    I'm from Belarus
This discussion has been closed.