Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Apps such as Amazon Music and Pandora crash randomly while in-game.

ArchMikem
ArchMikem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I have no idea if this is related to ESO or not, because I have not done testing with other titles, frankly because I don't need background music in other games. However without fail when playing ESO, my two music apps, Amazon Music and Pandora will just suddenly close on their own in the middle of playing a track. I would've just chalked it up to the App having a fault if only one of them was crashing, but when two Apps from different creators does it while playing the same game?
CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stream Pandora from my phone to a Bluetooth speaker to avoid any such issues.

Really wish Sony would allow Pandora on the PlayStation. Would love to use my 7:2 setup. Or at least my tower speakers.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ArchMikem

When did these two apps first start crashing while ESO has been running?

Have you tried reinstalling each app on your Xbox?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »

When did these two apps first start crashing while ESO has been running?

Have you tried reinstalling each app on your Xbox?

It's been spanning months to a year or more, I cannot remember the time I first started noticing it as it's been a long time and I've been trying to ignore it until now.

I believe I had tried reinstalling Pandora before, but I'll do it again for both.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!