The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Master writ merchant for guild house

tarhele
tarhele
This is more of a feature request than a support request. With recent changes made to the crafting writ/master writ quests and being able to have only quest related items show, it would be nice to have a master writ merchant to put in your homes. It could be a light version where you can just turn in master writ quests. It would not need to be able to sell the items that the master writ merchants typically sell. There is a precedent with having a light version of a utility NPC with the merchant that we can already buy.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on November 24, 2020 6:49PM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a good idea, @tarhele, although there's a big difference between this and the utility NPC Assistants:

ZOS (and a number of players) generally like to keep writ turn-ins assigned to the major cities ... so that they look populated or "alive".

When players are holed up in their homes doing writ dailies on 18 characters, that will detract from the overall feeling that ESO has a healthy population.

With around 3 million active players, that's not a problem for ESO.

But, I'm not confident ZOS would initiate this kind of change.

I would be confident in ZOS adding more master writ turn-ins in the other major cities ... which is an option.
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I love the idea. This would be a major QOL improvement if we could get a merchant to just accepted master writs in our homes. No repairs not selling or buying anything.

Even better if they could just the current merchant we can purchased or already have. Just add an exception to it that the merchant when placed in homes can accept master writs.

Be safe and have fun :)