The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

You should create armor stands as a form of set storage/furniture. That would be dope and realistic.

Selminus
Selminus
✭✭✭✭
I'm sure you've all seen them before both in games and in museums. You would buy a piece of furniture then put a suit of armor/weps on it and have it standing in your house as not just a form of decoration with sentimental value but as storage.
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed. It would be super cool.

I also wish we could placed armor inside of wardrobes, a few nicknacks inside dressers, and make ALL chests usable.

One thing that bothers me is how the "functional" chests look like the come from a different game in their art style. The feel out of place inside homes imo.
  • Poacher56
    Poacher56
    ✭✭
    Yes it would be great, we had this on Skyrim with the Homestead (Hearthfire) addon.. Dummies were placed around the home and you could put armour on them.
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never mind that; they need to add more housing storage chests in. And if they each held 100+ items instead of 30, that would be WONDERFUL.

I'm seriously not kidding here. You already have the item codes for the 30-item chests, ZOS; just copy them, change the item IDs, names, and slots from 30 to 100, then slap em in the store. THAT IS A LOT OF EASY MONEY IN YOUR POCKETS.
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.