The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Can't log in -- connection timeout, lost lobby connection, booted from server

flevi
flevi
I keep getting the above server errors since yesterday's patch. I sometimes manage to log in if I'm lucky, but that rarely happens. What's to be done in this case? I've done all of the troubleshooting, repair game, restart router, etc... On my side I've checked the connection, firewall, etc... Other online games work as intended. Please fix this issue.
  • flevi
    flevi
    5bai3zh9za1u.jpg
    4y3089bwor4w.png
    crw1o72cm4na.png
  • Ankaridan
    Ankaridan
    ✭✭✭
    Exact same issue here last night. I played for hours without any issue, went to a vKA trial and DC'd so many times the raid gave up and disbanded. For another 3 hours afterwards I could not make it past the character select screen. Logged in this morning though.
  • flevi
    flevi
    I managed to log in as well in the afternoon, at first logout it did not work anymore.
  • Ankaridan
    Ankaridan
    ✭✭✭
    Oh goodie. Guess I'll just have to never log out then.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Our help FAQ below lists various troubleshooting steps to help resolve Error 334 in ESO.

ERROR 334 - ERROR CODE - THE ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • flevi
    flevi
    I've ran through the list 1 by 1, I managed to log in sometimes, rarely, now I can't again. I've done connectivity and speed tests on my side, seems to be consistent. Any other solution?
  • flevi
    flevi
    The problem was solved with support. Thank you for the help.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We appreciate the update letting us know the error is now resolved. With that being the case we will be closing the thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.