Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

account wipe glitch please fix

Synssaturdayy9
i tried to log into eso before the servers went down and it reset my acc and said i couldn't relink my eso acc back to my xbox acc and said my eso acc doesn't exist please fix this zos i know more than 10 people that have already been experiencing the problem and they've been playing for years including myself and i freaked out because of it i and a lot of people have put a lot and time and effort into pve and pvp and questing and just the game in general
Edited by ZOS_Bill on November 9, 2020 8:01PM
  • Synssaturdayy9
    it's a glitch 11 people i know has also been experiencing this plz help zos it's saying our accounts don't exist
    Edited by Synssaturdayy9 on November 9, 2020 2:12PM
  • urinesample
    urinesample
    Soul Shriven
    Had the same issues this morning before patch. Was hoping it fixed itself after patch downloaded have not been on to try it yet.
  • Synssaturdayy9
    i just got info from a friend if you make a new acc on you're main while the glitch is up it will perma delete you're acc i suggest to not make a new character/eso acc until after the glitch is fixed
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With multiple threads on this topic we are closing this one.

As posted here, this was an issue during maintenance which should now be resolved. Further discussion can take place in the thread here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.