Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Twilight Tormentor despawning?

Nemo78
Nemo78
✭✭✭
I've noticed the Twilight Tormentor de-spawns very frequently, it even happens while moving around, so it's not because it has been killed.
While in combat it usually disappears after like 30 secs, I'm pretty sure it was not killed since Volatile Familiar is up like over 90% of the time...
Is this normal?...

EDIT:
Ok, the problem was between my chair and my keyboard...
I swapped the tormentor skill with another one for leveling on my 2nd bar.
So, as soon as I swapped to the 2nd bar, the pet despawned... 😂
Edited by Nemo78 on November 1, 2020 7:11PM
  • the1andonlyskwex
    the1andonlyskwex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Twilight Matriarch always despawns when The Adjudicator dies in White Gold Tower. I haven't really noticed random despawning otherwise (PS4 NA).
  • Nemo78
    Nemo78
    ✭✭✭
    I'
    My Twilight Matriarch always despawns when The Adjudicator dies in White Gold Tower. I haven't really noticed random despawning otherwise (PS4 NA).

Thank you, good to know.
    I'm pretty sure this started to happen recently, it's very very annoying and hurts the dps like hell...
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's a very old bug :D but ye.

Other than that people started complaining about their pet randomly despawning for quite a while regardless of this bug. I assume the offender is some add-on, so of you have an issue of constant despawning, check your add-ons.
  • Nemo78
    Nemo78
    ✭✭✭
    zvavi wrote: »

That's a very old bug :D but ye.

Other than that people started complaining about their pet randomly despawning for quite a while regardless of this bug. I assume the offender is some add-on, so of you have an issue of constant despawning, check your add-ons.

Humm, maybe some addon update.
    I will check that, thank you!
  • Naftal
    Naftal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're using an addon to put rapid maneuver to your bar, make sure your pet isn't in the same slot.
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    my matriarch wont even heal me regardless of being alive in vma lol. No idea why it doesnt work most of the time
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pajor wrote: »
    my matriarch wont even heal me regardless of being alive in vma lol. No idea why it doesnt work most of the time

I don't think my matriarch has ever healed me. She's healed my clannfear and even a friendly player who's fighting alongside me, but she hasn't healed me as far as I've ever noticed.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its some bug or feature, when u clear deadra room your pet will also die - it only happen with sorc class cause his pets are deadra.

It happen in
    WGT 1st boss
    DSA deadra stage (7)
    Maelstorm i think?

Somehwhere else but i dont remember atm
    Edited by DarkPicture on November 1, 2020 2:01AM
  • Nemo78
    Nemo78
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, the problem was between my chair and my keyboard..
    I swapped the tormentor skill with another one for leveling on my 2nd bar.
    So, as soon as I swapped to the 2nd bar, the pet despawned... 😂
    Edited by Nemo78 on November 1, 2020 7:10PM