The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

daily rewards grayed out

Linaleah
Linaleah
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
so I didn't want to pick up a reward today on a character that it flipped over on. I figured I'll log in on my main and pick it up on here (account in question is not ESO plus and I wanted to keep all of the mimic stones together)

except I had to walk away for a minor RL emergency, got logged out for inactivity and when I logged back in, I could no longer pick up the rewards? and now the last reward is grayed out? i though we had 24 hours to pick those up? this can NOT be intentional.
dirty worthless casual.
Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There was (as still is, it seems) a bug where if you did not pick up the rewards before logging to a new toon, it would make you wait another 24 hours, blocking you from picking up a reward at the end of the month.

I’d heard they’d fixed it, but it got me once this month too, about 5 days ago.
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm apparently missing the last 2 rewards...
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well at least its not just me. its a really weird bug :/
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I frequently see the daily rewards come up on one toon and then wait to get it on another, rather than put the item in the bank and retrieve it when I switch.

Luckily I have not had this happen.

Are there any other factors that cause this? I usually log out of the game and log back in later when I do that. Would immediately switching toons or being disconnected keep you from getting it?

Just curious because I would prefer to not play the inventory management game if I can help it.

Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• ElderBear
    ElderBear

I can’t claim 1st of the month on EU PS4 server?

Claim X is greyed button?

Also the last say says locked month will reset before I can claim it???

So it looks like I have this bug as I swapped toons before selecting character I want to claim on ;(