The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What has been the most challenging content that you have played in ESO thus far and why?

Earthewen
Earthewen
✭✭✭✭✭
Please choose your favorite option and then let us know why!

What has been the most challenging content that you have played in ESO thus far and why? 40 votes

PVE - I love everything about Overland
7%
lolo_01b16_ESOpaulsimonpsWaffennacht 3 votes
Traditional PVP
7%
GreasytenguBoraxFluxzECHO 3 votes
The Newly Created PVD - Player vs Developer that you cannot escape nor circumvent and everybody finds unfun to play.
85%
Joy_DivisionSoul_DemonDarcyMardinLarsSHymzirsilky_softKartalindeamoriaDisgracefulMindLettigallAraxleonHexquisitehexnoticEarthewenThanos7895JierdanitoXI_Viper_IXovaleriiyajetplane_18ThePedge 34 votes
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Errrr, what???
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Newly Created PVD - Player vs Developer that you cannot escape nor circumvent and everybody finds unfun to play.
    Earthewen wrote: »

Not sure PvD is new...
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put gdc on offensive and defensive procs already. Less calculations per action.
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • pma_pacifier
    pma_pacifier
    ✭✭✭
    Earthewen wrote: »

anymore of these posts and we will have forum posting cooldown
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok it's time for comments that have nothing to do with this post. I like chicken. Can I get an insightful please?
    Who's next?
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Because someone totally ruined a fun thing in the IC with vampires being able to feed on enemy players and gave us a silly Blade of Woe reskin.

WTB ESOClassic
  • Langdon64
    Langdon64
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love it. So many problems I can't list them all. I still enjoy the game though, when I can.
  • chloriscloudysky
    chloriscloudysky
    Soul Shriven
    Pvp because there are the interminable tests which will probably result in permanent skill changes which will make the combat awful. Pvp because everyone is so sick of the stupid tests that they wont play anymore so effectively i may as well play with myself (definitely in the biblical sense).
    PvP because when i walk through a door i am back where is started.
    PvP because i cast a skill and go make a cup of tea and sit down again to watch the animation
    PvP because i graft so hard for a build and the next update trashes it.
    PvP because the developers are desperately thinking of new ways to implement pay to win with their next DLC. Malacath band looking at you. Soon all builds will be the same.
    PvP because if i do give up and play with myself i find that my boy bits are on globall cooldown.
  • techyeshic
    techyeshic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL Problem is, you can't really PvD. You just get hit and they go immune before you can respond; then trash mods flood in.

[snip]

[Edited to remove Discussing Disciplinary Actions]
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on October 27, 2020 4:39PM
  • Beaverton
    Beaverton
    ✭✭✭
    Ok it's time for comments that have nothing to do with this post. I like chicken. Can I get an insightful please?
    Who's next?

LIght is faster than even cheetahs.
    Chook (fill in the blank) or Chookana (likewise): I learn more by dying so teach me some more!
  • Earthewen
    Earthewen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    techyeshic wrote: »
    LOL Problem is, you can't really PvD. You just get hit and they go immune before you can respond; then trash mods flood in.

[snip]

[Edited to remove Discussing Disciplinary Actions]

OMG. Why did you get snipped?!!!! That's actually funny.
  • Psiion
    Psiion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

As this thread is Bashing in nature, we have closed it down.
    Bashing and Slanderous Comments: We do not permit the bashing of individuals (including ZeniMax employees), groups, or other companies on our forums. We believe that doing so is neither constructive nor in spirit of our game and community.
    We ask that everyone keep the Community Rules in mind when posting or replying on the Forums, and that discussion stays civil and constructive.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.