The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unleashed Terror

Davadin
Davadin
✭✭✭✭✭
placeholder.

gonna test out if my Charge/Leap is an AoE direct damage, would the bleed be applied to all of my target, or just initial.

if it applies to all, then Stampede 2H morph will be insane on grouped enemies, PvE and PvP.
August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Use it with Reverse Slice (aoe execute) and Sheer Venom :D Should be interesting
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Use it with Reverse Slice (aoe execute) and Sheer Venom :D Should be interesting

malestrom 2h charge in bar swap, spin to win, profit.

Looks like procsets are here to stay.
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so many amazing ideas. keep it up.
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davadin wrote: »
    placeholder.

gonna test out if my Charge/Leap is an AoE direct damage, would the bleed be applied to all of my target, or just initial.

if it applies to all, then Stampede 2H morph will be insane on grouped enemies, PvE and PvP.

I highly doubt it applies to more than 1 targets, looking at the wording and the damage (standardization) its pretty surely only 1 target (and if not will get changed to one)

still a really cool set, like it
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    placeholder.

I highly doubt it applies to more than 1 targets, looking at the wording and the damage (standardization) its pretty surely only 1 target (and if not will get changed to one)

"When you deal direct damage with a Charge, Leap, Teleport, or Pull ability, you cut your enemy, causing them to bleed for 5 seconds, dealing 19728 Physical Damage over the duration. This ability can occur once every 10 seconds per target."

From the wording, definitely multiple targets.
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I can already see zergs using this set, pull you I and do massive dmg.
    Also stamsorc streaking into a group stunning everyome, and just spin to win with sheer venom.
    Edited by Firstmep on July 13, 2020 8:04PM
  • Augusten15
    Augusten15
    ✭✭✭
    Does this work on the target of an AoE TP such as lotus fan?
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »
    placeholder.

"When you deal direct damage with a Charge, Leap, Teleport, or Pull ability, you cut your enemy, causing them to bleed for 5 seconds, dealing 19728 Physical Damage over the duration. This ability can occur once every 10 seconds per target."

From the wording, definitely multiple targets.

who got PTS up and running?

just morph Critical charge to Stampede and use anything BUT an Axe to make sure there's no other bleed, and just Crit to a group of mob.

Or if DK, just Leap to a group of people and see how many are bleeding.
  • BohnT2
    BohnT2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Or use it on stamsorc with streak
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, from PTS 6.0.1....
    Plague Slinger:
    Reduced the damage per hit of this set to 5095, down from 5160.
    Reduced the cooldown to 8 seconds, down from 15.

5095 dmg / tick for 5 sec (when taking damage, targeting nearest enemy)
    Unleashed Terror (Medium)
    2 – Adds 129 Weapon Damage
    3 – Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
    4 – Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
    5 – When you deal direct damage with a Charge, Leap, Teleport, or Pull ability, you cut your enemy, causing them to bleed for 5 seconds, dealing 19728 Physical Damage over the duration. This ability can occur once every 10 seconds per target

3945 dmg /tick for 5 sec (potentially AoE)
    Sheer Venom:
    This set can now proc on multiple targets from a single hit of an execute attack, but cannot refresh itself on targets.
    This set now deals 8766 damage over 6 seconds, and deals up to 100% more damage to targets below 100%, rather than dealing 8428 damage over 6 seconds.

1461 dmg /tick for 6 sec (up to 2922 the less health the target has)

Im not really sold on Sheer Venom, although Reverse strike now proc on multiple target.... so UT + SV on group = Initial damage + 5406 ~ 6867 / sec for 5 sec.

and when focusing a single target, UT + PS = initial damage + 9040 dmg / sec for 5 sec.

Ooomph............ That's like, as PvP StamDK, CritStrike + LA + Nox Breath + LA + Dizzying x2 + LA + Leap + LA + Executioner (or Reverse Strike) = profit.
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Augusten15 wrote: »

Apologies for the thread necro - but I would like to know if this procs from the magicka version / Lotus Fan... or if it needs to be the stamina morph (Ambush) - ‘cause it is physical damage?

S.
  • oscarovegren
    oscarovegren
    ✭✭✭
    placeholder.

Applies to all targets hit by take flight/stampede
  • Xiomaro
    Xiomaro
    ✭✭✭
    Augusten15 wrote: »

Apologies for the thread necro - but I would like to know if this procs from the magicka version / Lotus Fan... or if it needs to be the stamina morph (Ambush) - ‘cause it is physical damage?

S.

It doesn't have to be physical damage to proc, it just has to be direct damage. So the AOE left behind by Stampede doesn't proc it but Lotus Fan should.
    PC EU No CP PVP
    Xiomaro: Nord Stamsorc
    Xio'maro: Breton Magsorc
    Falura Avelni: Dunmer Vampblade
    Ulric Longboi: Nord Stamden
    Sha'boom-boom: Orc Werewolf Tank
    Morga The Roarer Nord Stamcro