Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Won't the heavy attack bug be fixed in next patch?

Baphomet
Baphomet
✭✭✭✭✭
I don't see it anywhere in the patch notes, and the bug has been reported and been around for some time now.

It would really be nice if we could get our ranged heavy attacks to connect with PC targets in Cyrodiil again.

As it is now, a fully charged heavy attack won't connect with the target's hitbox 9 out of ten time. It's a big deal!

@ZOS_GinaBruno any chance you can forward this issue in case it has slipped through the bugfixes?
- The Psijic Order
- TKO
- Dominant Dominion
- The Noore
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Baphomet wrote: »
    I don't see it anywhere in the patch notes, and the bug has been reported and been around for some time now.

It would really be nice if we could get our ranged heavy attacks to connect with PC targets in Cyrodiil again.

As it is now, a fully charged heavy attack won't connect with the target's hitbox 9 out of ten time. It's a big deal!

@ZOS_GinaBruno any chance you can forward this issue in case it has slipped through the bugfixes?

This is not specific to heavy attacks only, its a byproduct of the position desyncs they introduced during the update 25 "Performance Patch"

Last we heard about these issues, was during a dev interview with Rich Lambert, where he stated that they fixed most desync issues.

So yeah, dont hold your breath for a quick fix.
  • ne.ga.kurai_ESO
    ne.ga.kurai_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    It’s only going to be worse next patch. They increased the time it takes to do a DW or 2H heavy.
  • Kory
    Kory
    ✭✭✭✭
    It’s only going to be worse next patch. They increased the time it takes to do a DW or 2H heavy.

Goodness me, what are they doing? :D
  • daim
    daim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kory wrote: »

Making the game fun and enjoyable to everyone
    ""I am that which grips the heart in fright, hearkens night and silences the light." It was written on my sword, long…long ago." ―Ajunta Pall
    PC|EU
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Baphomet wrote: »

So this is why I've been getting so Flapping frustrated in PvP lately. I thought it was just me and that I started to suck.

My God, ZOS. Fix this ASAP.
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find all staff heavy attacks to be pretty unreliable with targeting in PvP. It's really annoying to wind up a fairly long channel time, hoping for some burst and resources, only to have it whiff at thin air even though my follow up ability cast seems to be OK.
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stadia integration has wrecked this game.
  • Ranger209
    Ranger209
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    katorga wrote: »

Any idea when they started this integration? It does make one wonder.
  • ne.ga.kurai_ESO
    ne.ga.kurai_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Kory wrote: »

Honestly, don't know wtf they are doing but it feels awful.

DW heavies used to be 900ms; they are now 1,100ms for full heavy.
    2H heavies used to be 1,100ms; they are now 1,350ms for a full heavy.
    Bow is the same at 1,600; Fire/Ice at 1,700.

But there is also something weird with bow now. The farther away you are from your target there is more of a delay when LA weaving a skill. If you're in combat range it feels like it is on live. If you're at max range it's like it's playing the LA anim longer before you can activate a skill. Clunky AF.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ranger209 wrote: »

As in how many play ESO on stadia?
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Ranger209
    Ranger209
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    Ranger209 wrote: »

As in how many play ESO on stadia?

No, more as in when did they start coding for it and how has that code affected the game throughout its progression of being written. Does that time frame align with the time frame of the server degradation over the last roughly year. Moving more things server side and things of that nature. Wondering the overall affect of doing that to make Stadia a thing in ESO.

Edited by Ranger209 on October 27, 2020 6:00PM
  • sMuggle
    sMuggle
    ✭✭✭
    Happens all the time in battlegrounds. Toon is hunched over but isn't heavy attacking.. I've seen posts about this since 2016.. Any acknowledgement yet and plans to fix? Seems like a latency issue....