The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Valley of Blades main story quest

Elvent
Elvent
✭✭✭✭
"Travel to the Valley of Blades"

I have no idea where to go for this quest...I must have skipped where I was supposed to go and did other quests and when I decided to do this quest it shows nowhere on my map anywhere...I can click on the "Show on map" from the quest but it shows it's in the middle of nowhere and no idea where to go for it.

In the quest it says the portal has been opened and sai sahan is ready to travel but where the hech is the portal?

You can't zoom out of the map either to get an idea where it might be...I've been looking through my map for the past 10 minutes looking at every area I have ever quested in just trying to find an icon and nothing....hope somebody can help me, thanks for any help.
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Portal is inside the harborage. Prophet(not giving that away) opens it for you.
  • itsfatbass
    itsfatbass
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Necro'ing an old thread here. Issue is the bug during this quest where Sai Sahan is literally invisible and never shows up once you kill the crypt guardians. It happened to me back in the year this post was first made and is STILL HAPPENING SIX YEARS LATER! Smh ZoS.
    ~PC/NA~ Magblade, Tankanist, Healplar, Stamcro, Oakensorc, Healden, Tanknight ~PLUR~
  • ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    We have closed this thread as it was originally posted in 2014 and the game has undergone many changes since then. In most cases, it is better to create a new thread on a topic rather than replying to one from 6 years ago. If you are still experiencing this issue we welcome you to open a ticket either in-game or on our Support site. You can also feel free to create a new thread on this topic in the Bug Reports section of the forums.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.