The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Medusa, Minor Force, Trial Dummy

Shantu
Shantu
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
You might consider taking a look to verify if the minor force from the Medusa set is being applied to the dummy. When using Medusa on a MagBlade, the minor force does not get reported in Combat Metrics (it DOES get reported when parsing on the live servers) and parses seem significantly lower when compared to others. When I throw Barbed Trap on the build the Minor Force does show as being applied, just not when using only Medusa.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Minor force is applied to you, not the dummy.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Shantu
    Shantu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »

Ok. It's applied to me. I apply it to the dummy. Whatever. The rest of my original post holds true.
  • satanio
    satanio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Combat metrics is not almighty. Check your character (c) to see what buffs are applied to your character. If minor force is not there something is wrong. If it is there, w8 for CM to be updated.

P.s. Minor force is a buff applied to a player, not a debuff applied to an enemy.
    Current public stam parses on Iron Atro so far (esologs)
    DW&Bow
    DW&2H
    2H&Bow
    Bow&Bow

Current public mag parses on Iron Atro (esologs)
    (non cheese)
    ESOLEAKS CASUALTIES:
    Checkmath
    Tasear
    RIP
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Have you checked actual crit damage if your criticals really do +10% damage? Might be just addon/ui/visual bug.
  • ExistingRug61
    ExistingRug61
    ✭✭✭✭
    edit, nevermind
    Edited by ExistingRug61 on October 8, 2020 9:56PM
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Shantu wrote: »
    Danksta wrote: »

Ok. It's applied to me. I apply it to the dummy. Whatever. The rest of my original post holds true.

Seems relevant to me. To make sure this isn't an issue with combat metrics you might just want to check your buff bar, not the debuffs on the dummy.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• krseb17_ESO
    krseb17_ESO
    ✭✭
    If he sees the buff when using trap its obvious he knows where to find it.
  • Kingslayer513
    Kingslayer513
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you checked actual crit damage if your criticals really do +10% damage? Might be just addon/ui/visual bug.

Do this OP. CMX has a long history of bugs with buff tracking. You just need to check if your crits are actually +10% dmg to see if it's a ZOS problem or a CMX problem.
  • Tannus15
    Tannus15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    lots of buffs are broken on CMX right now.

last time i checked ele drain wasn't "applying" breach or minor mag steal to the 3mil dummy in the debuff section, but i could see the mag regen in CMX from minor mag steal and my dps was as expected so I know breach was being applied.