Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

AU based ‘Crusaders of Akatosh’ social & PVE guild

• AlanTheDragonLord
    AlanTheDragonLord
    ✭✭✭
    do you accept someone whos in different country and diferent nationality but similar timezone?

Absolutely! Many of our members are in the US, some are in Singapore. All locations welcome
  • The_Spacecheese
    The_Spacecheese
    Soul Shriven
    Are you guys still around? Playing on and off with work coming in at random times :smile:
  • AlanTheDragonLord
    AlanTheDragonLord
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, we're still around. Note that we have an inactivity rule that anyone who has been logged out of the game for 21+ days is removed from the guild as inactive. Let me know if you still want to join us :)
  • The_Spacecheese
    The_Spacecheese
    Soul Shriven
    Sure why not! I should be on at least 2 - 3 times a week, but I am a teacher so sometimes I just get smashed and have no time to do anything.
  • AlanTheDragonLord
    AlanTheDragonLord
    ✭✭✭
    invite sent, welcome to the Crusaders :)
  • Mujum
    Mujum
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, Aussie looking for another AU based guild! @Mujum
    Edited by Mujum on September 20, 2020 11:12PM
  • AlanTheDragonLord
    AlanTheDragonLord
    ✭✭✭
    @Mujum your invite has been sent, welcome to the Crusaders :)
  • Kinnahz
    Kinnahz
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Guys, if you are still recruiting could i grab an Invite? i have just moved over from Xbox and beginning the grind all over again on PC.

My PC account is the same as xbox and my username here on the forums, kinnahz

EDIT: I am an Aussie on Eastern time :)
    Edited by Kinnahz on September 25, 2020 3:47AM
    Xbox Gamertag: KINNAHZ
    vHRC HM, vAA HM, vSO HM, vMoL HM, vHoF HM, vAS+2, vCR+3, EoF, SoTN, Oax HM, Lyl & Tur HM vDSA, Unchained, Flawless, Spirit Slayer
  • Venerex
    Venerex
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! Fellow Aussie here and would love to join your guild if you're still inviting! ID is @Venerex
  • AlanTheDragonLord
    AlanTheDragonLord
    ✭✭✭
    @Venerex and @Kinnahz your invites have been sent, welcome to the Crusaders :)
  • esidik
    esidik
    Soul Shriven
    May I request an invitation? I am a newbie 2-3 times a week player from Indonesia, doing mainly PVE.
  • Catmophere
    Catmophere
    ✭✭
    Hi - I haven't played for like over 4 years and I've pretty much forgotten how to play... got space? :) Looking for peeps to play with. Rerolled while I relearn.
  • AlanTheDragonLord
    AlanTheDragonLord
    ✭✭✭
    @Catmophere what is your ingame @username?

@esidik your invite has been went, welcome :)
  • Lordstannis0620
    Back from a break and would like to join if there is room.

Lordstannis0620
    All hail His Grace, Stannis of House Baratheon, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm."

PC NA
    Ebonheart Pact

• AlanTheDragonLord
    AlanTheDragonLord
    ✭✭✭
    @Lordstannis0620 I've made some room for you, welcome to the Crusaders :)
  • jaygao79
    jaygao79
    Hi I am a 4 months old player playing odd hours and have been told that my time would work well with AU based players. Can I have an invite please? Playing daily @JayTheAlmighty thank you.
  • Varnor
    Varnor
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Just getting into ESO after playing all the offline (Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim) ones for years. Local, so would be good to see people on when I am playing if your still sending invites....

@Varnor272
  • AlanTheStarLord
    AlanTheStarLord
    ✭✭✭
    @Varnor I'll send you an invite shortly.

To everyone, this thread is now closed, as we've changed our guild name. The new recruitment thread is here:
    AU based 'Order of the Star' social guild is recruiting!

Edited by AlanTheStarLord on October 20, 2020 10:44PM
  • ZOS_Lunar
    ZOS_Lunar
    admin
    Greetings!

As this guild has changed its name and created a new thread, we have gone ahead and closed this thread. You can find the new thread here, where you may continue the conversation.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.