Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Become a werewolf, join the Daggerfall Wolfpack!

Enesse
Enesse
✭✭✭
Come one, come all, and join our pack of werewolves! Several of our members have recently been infected, and it will be our first priority to infect the rest of the pack. Our pack has grown in numbers in just a few days, and continues to grow. We welcome any werewolves, or people interested in becoming a werewolf. We are always stronger in packs.
I will eventually be looking for Betas, our version of guild officers. Until then, comment here or message me, Enesse, in game.

NA Megaserver, Daggerfall Covenant.

~We welcome you with open claws.
Edited by Enesse on April 8, 2014 12:39AM
~ Daggerfall Wolfpack ~
We welcome you with open claws.
  • nyteblade4_ESO
    Well I am already in the guild so...reminder! :P

If I cant get infected tonight (stupid griefers) then ill need to be infected by a pack member.
  • dancoulb16_ESO
    hi I would like to join your pack my character's name is "daniol" I hope to see you soon
    Edited by dancoulb16_ESO on April 7, 2014 4:59PM
  • scottstone7
    Thanks for the invite!
    Edited by scottstone7 on April 7, 2014 11:26PM
  • Enesse
    Enesse
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the pack!
    ~ Daggerfall Wolfpack ~
  • Dark_Maiden
    Dark_Maiden
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join the Pack. Name is Ji-Bwa Kahan, Nightblade.
  • Johnny_NO_skillz
    Johnny_NO_skillz
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to join! I send a friend request in game! Lautrec of House Hlaalu, EP, NA!
  • Enesse
    Enesse
    ✭✭✭
    Added. We have several werewolves in the process of infecting the others, join now while you can~
    ~ Daggerfall Wolfpack ~
  • dajanksta
    dajanksta
    I'm already able to bite others. I'd like an invite so I can check out the group.
  • skelo0
    skelo0
    ✭✭
    I would love to join this guild exactly what im looking for not a werewolf yet but trying to be one send an invite plz (skelo0 character name Cursed by Hircine)
  • RianaTheBosmer
    RianaTheBosmer
    ✭✭✭
    @RianaTheBosmer would like to join the pack with two of my characters eventually becoming werewolves, Decima Imperial from Cyrodiil and Blaise Breton from Cyrodiil, please send me an invite in game. Also send an invite to @RenCardo Thanks.
  • Cyandvai
    Cyandvai
    Our guild leader just got infected ( @Aoshi1 ) and he plan's on infecting me once he gets the ability to bite people. I think it would be interesting to be part of a guild that's all Werewolves.

I knew I wanted to be one once I found out they were in the game since I always played one in Skyrim.

My userID @Cyandvai
  • tornmallow
    Still taking in new members?
  • cauxiq
    cauxiq
    ✭✭✭
    Always! What's the fun of a small pack? ♥
    Edited by cauxiq on April 18, 2014 4:37PM
    ★ Namira's Test Group | House Dathromir | ESO Blog
    ✧*.¸.·✧·:.¸.·*☆*:。.:・*·.✧.·*.¸.·✧·:.¸.·*☆*:。.:・*·.✧.·*.¸.·✧·:.¸.·*✧
  • Dynier
    Dynier
    ✭✭
    Does your guild have a minimum level requirement? I'm new to the game and looking for some fun folks to hang around with. I like the warewolf theme and want to be one when possible.
  • cauxiq
    cauxiq
    ✭✭✭
    Not that I know of! We welcome all werewolves and future werewolves with open claws. ♥
  • Dynier
    Dynier
    ✭✭
    Toss @Dynier an invite then if you please.
  • frozenchicken
    I'd love to join this guild, as I really love the whole werewolf/vampire mechanic of the games. The guild ethos seems interesting as well.

My UserID: @frozenchicken
  • mkeller1385_ESO
    I would like to join up. A werewolf guild sounds very enjoyable.

User ID: @g0tm04
  • michaelarryn
    michaelarryn
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to join! User ID: @michaelarryn
  • Darkwaffle
    I am already a werewolf, just not at the rank for bloodmoon yet. I would like to join, @Darkwaffle
  • Nist498
    Nist498
    I would like to join @Nist498
  • Shicoa
    Shicoa
    I would love to join, if you're still accepting! :)@Shicoa
  • leathar
    leathar
    Soul Shriven
    Thunnder my name dps nb lvl 34 werewolf looking to join the Daggerfall pack
  • leathar
    leathar
    Soul Shriven
    Do I need to talk to someone in game?
    Thunnder is my werewolf rank 8 atm.
  • cauxiq
    cauxiq
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, I think I added everyone who posted after mkeller! Let me know if there's a problem with your invitation! Can't wait to see you all in-game! ♥
  • Egocanemveresum
    Egocanemveresum
    ✭✭✭
    @krobin021 Looking to join. I have always like the Werewolf since Bloodmoon. I am in DC with the character name Lord Monkey Man
  • PapaShango
    Hi, I would like to join...I am not a werewolf yet, but hopefully will become one soon enough. I am in DFC, character name is "Salival". Please send invite.
  • Myxaplix
    Myxaplix
    ✭✭
    I am interested in joining an active guild with a cool theme...sign me up @myxaplix
  • Enesse
    Enesse
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the pack, everyone! We're always accepting new members.
    ~ Daggerfall Wolfpack ~
  • Antlane1
    Antlane1
    Hey would love to join the guild, in-game name "Stances"