The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Updated for Markarth Stamina Sorcerer Circuit Breaker

Waffennacht
Waffennacht
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Updated the Build for the Markarth changes.

Build Guide - For the First Time Ever I Narrate

https://youtu.be/CBP1jqrH3NM

The sets have changed for Markarth:

Engine Guardian x2
Clever Alchemist x4/x5
Way of Fire x3/x5
Malacath
Trainee Shield

Way of Fire replaces Sheer Venom.
Way of Fire procs on LA and Weapon abilities (I.e. poison injection)

Way of Fire is a Heavy Armor set and because of this I had to switch away from EV. That meant I needed a new source of sustain and that is Engine Guardian. The best choice for a backbar set to me is Clever Alchemist; it's craftable and therefore can be medium armor and it's buff carries over to the front bar.

Trainee goes from armor piece to shield to have clever's 4th bonus on the front bar and continue to buff defensive posture.

Running sharpened over Nirnhoned now to buff procs, enchantments, and elemental damage.

The video will give more details as well.

If you have any questions or comments please let me know!

**** Old Build ****

I wanted to step away from the tank builds Ive been making as of late and move towards more traditional burst builds.
This is one of my more "unique" builds, as I have not seen a similar one in game nor posted on the forums.

I use the build in BGs, however I have been in OW a few times with it and ganked a few peeps that wandered into my quest areas.
With CP the build looks even better; but I primarily BG.

Circuit Breaker (BG Gameplay)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SSuk3ouZSpQ&t=9s

The Build:
Sheer Venom x3/x5 (most likely not after update) front bar
Eternal Vigor x3/x5 back bar
Trainee x1
Malacath's Band x1
Bloodspawn x2

Bow Front; SnB Back

Traits: Preferably well fitted then impregnable (I have a whole mix mash)
Jewelry traits: Healthy x2 Bloodthirsty x1

All max stamina glyphs on armor
Weapon damage jewelry x2 stamina regen x1

Nirnhoned on Bow (wanted to help heals because of malacath)
Poison Damage Glyph (over poisons for upfront burst)

Defensive 1h Well fitted shield; max health on shield

The Serpent Mundus

Braised Rabbit with Spring Vegetables Food (Max Health and Max Stamina)

For more offensive choices (because I went with a more defensive set decisions) you can easily exchange BS for Balorgh and/or EV for Clever Alchemist (and go with something other than healthy on jewelry)

The Skills:

Bow Bar: Crystal Weapon, Bound Armaments, Crushing Weapon, Resolving Vigor, Poison Injection, Ult: Summoned Atronach
SnB Bar: Dark Deal, Critical Surge, Hurricane, Defensive Stance, Streak, Ult: Spell Wall

The Combo:
Crystal Weapon, Crushing Weapon, LA, Injection (Canceling for all hitting at once)
If you want a quick follow up; after combo, LA, Crystal Weapon, (Cancel for an immediate follow up hit while arrow is in the air)

It takes a bit to get use to, but the burst is there even without dedicating a whole lot to damage. Im currently running sheer because the pressure it provides after the burst is too good to pass up; however after the Nerf im leaning towards New Moon.

Hope you enjoy! Thanks for taking the time, if you have any comments, questions, or suggestions please feel free to post :)

Special thanks to all the xbox players, and @MurderMostFoul @EtTuBrutus @Beardimus and all forum goers!
Edited by Waffennacht on October 22, 2020 8:45PM
Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
1300+ CP
Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cool stuff, I tried Crushing/Crystal combos for a minute, was pretty fun but can be tough to set up vs some enemies.

Maybe try Infused Torug once Sheer Venom is nerfed? Edit: with Magnum and Bombard to maximize the salt flow.
    Edited by Solariken on October 13, 2020 7:37PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solariken wrote: »
    Cool stuff, I tried Crushing/Crystal combos for a minute, was pretty fun but can be tough to set up vs some enemies.

Maybe try Infused Torug once Sheer Venom is nerfed? Edit: with Magnum and Bombard to maximize the salt flow.

Ohhh, I like that idea a lot... Ty
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanted to step away from the tank builds Ive been making as of late and move towards more traditional burst builds.
    This is one of my more "unique" builds, as I have not seen a similar one in game nor posted on the forums.

I use the build in BGs, however I have been in OW a few times with it and ganked a few peeps that wandered into my quest areas.
    With CP the build looks even better; but I primarily BG.

Circuit Breaker (BG Gameplay)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SSuk3ouZSpQ&t=9s

The Build:
    Sheer Venom x3/x5 (most likely not after update) front bar
    Eternal Vigor x3/x5 back bar
    Trainee x1
    Malacath's Band x1
    Bloodspawn x2

Bow Front; SnB Back

Traits: Preferably well fitted then impregnable (I have a whole mix mash)
    Jewelry traits: Healthy x2 Bloodthirsty x1

All max stamina glyphs on armor
    Weapon damage jewelry x2 stamina regen x1

Nirnhoned on Bow (wanted to help heals because of malacath)
    Poison Damage Glyph (over poisons for upfront burst)

Defensive 1h Well fitted shield; max health on shield

The Serpent Mundus

Braised Rabbit with Spring Vegetables Food (Max Health and Max Stamina)

For more offensive choices (because I went with a more defensive set decisions) you can easily exchange BS for Balorgh and/or EV for Clever Alchemist (and go with something other than healthy on jewelry)

The Skills:

Bow Bar: Crystal Weapon, Bound Armaments, Crushing Weapon, Resolving Vigor, Poison Injection, Ult: Summoned Atronach
    SnB Bar: Dark Deal, Critical Surge, Hurricane, Defensive Stance, Streak, Ult: Spell Wall

The Combo:
    Crystal Weapon, Crushing Weapon, LA, Injection (Canceling for all hitting at once)
    If you want a quick follow up; after combo, LA, Crystal Weapon, (Cancel for an immediate follow up hit while arrow is in the air)

It takes a bit to get use to, but the burst is there even without dedicating a whole lot to damage. Im currently running sheer because the pressure it provides after the burst is too good to pass up; however after the Nerf im leaning towards New Moon.

Hope you enjoy! Thanks for taking the time, if you have any comments, questions, or suggestions please feel free to post :)

Special thanks to all the xbox players, and @MurderMostFoul @EtTuBrutus @Beardimus and all forum goers!

Love this @Waffennacht just watching those health bars melt lol!!!

StamSorc is next on my list :)
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Xiomaro
    Xiomaro
    ✭✭✭
    I made a build inspired by this thread. I've been wanting to put together a burst Stamsorc but couldn't really find the right combo. I ended up with this:

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=276863

Your burst is basically: Activate Overload, cast Crystal Weapon, cast Crushing Weapon then LA > Bombard > Streak > LA > Rending Slashes

Essentially, you're landing Overload, Crystal Weapon, Crushing Weapon, Flame enchant, Bombard and beginning the Red Mountain proc with the LA/Bombard. Then as you land Streak and Rending Slashes, the Red Mountain proc should hit and a second Overload LA plus Shock/Foulness enchants.

It's actually some pretty insane burst. It requires a lot of set up and it's honestly not enough to burst a tanky player but it's still pretty crazy. I think this works best in no CP because you're doing a mixture of Flame, Shock and Physical damage so the CP allocation is a little all over the place.

Honestly, it's not the easiest or most effective build I've ever made but it's pretty funny when it all lands.
    PC EU No CP PVP
    Xiomaro: Nord Stamsorc
    Xio'maro: Breton Magsorc
    Falura Avelni: Dunmer Vampblade
    Ulric Longboi: Nord Stamden
    Sha'boom-boom: Orc Werewolf Tank
    Morga The Roarer Nord Stamcro
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell yea! Why not use magnum shot though?
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Infused bow, psn dmg glyph

Inject just to get the dots rolling but don't light attack, Crushing, crystal, light attack magnum shot, into crit rush execute. All hits within a second or so.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EtTuBrutus wrote: »
    Infused bow, psn dmg glyph

Inject just to get the dots rolling but don't light attack, Crushing, crystal, light attack magnum shot, into crit rush execute. All hits within a second or so.

Your bar would look like:
    Injection, Crushing, Crystal, Magnum, Bound (gotta have bound as it buffs crystal, crushing and LA, + passives)

Crit, Execute ...

Leaving 3 slots for... Rally, Vigor, and streak? You sacrifice Conversion or drop something I listed.

You're also slotting Bow/2h

It would work, but holy cow you're giving up a ton of defense and having to get into melee.

It also is a...5/6 GCD combo.

As is it's a 2 GCD combo with SnB back bar , conversion, reflect, streak, and vigor.

@EtTuBrutus I prefer builds that can be defensive if necessary, this build could easily run more offense (hell healthy traits can be infused or serpent becomes lover with full divines or BS becomes Balorgh)

Im already working on the version for next dlc.

Funny Sheer got nerfed when you can just work somethings around and get very comparable proc elsewhere
    Edited by Waffennacht on October 21, 2020 2:22AM
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • MirkoZ
    MirkoZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm feeling so bad when I see that my favourite class is used in that way with 99% proc sets. :(
    But hey play whatever you want.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MirkoZ wrote: »
    I'm feeling so bad when I see that my favourite class is used in that way with 99% proc sets. :(

@MirkoZ not exactly sure what you mean, like over all or are you saying you shouldn't run even one proc set?

(Which btw is seriously gimping yourself mathematically)
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Have you been to a BG? It's mostly procsorcs abusing Bombard and Streak.
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a stam player, so genuinely curious: Is Critical Surge worth the slot when wearing Malacat?
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bergzorn wrote: »
    Not a stam player, so genuinely curious: Is Critical Surge worth the slot when wearing Malacat?

You can't do crit damage so not really unless using it for just major brutality. You can use power surge because you can still crit heal, but it is much less, every 3s instead of 1s, and the heal amount is less. It does heal your clannfear if using that.

• katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Now wait just a minute, I thought bgs were full of DK's abusing Sergeants Mail. No wait, Stamdens abusing Syvarra's, no wait, stamcros abusing unleashed, no wait, health tanks abusing harbinger....now its "mostly" procsorcs?

jk

Granted Stamsorc makes a great proc class...decent damage passives, massive mobility, and next patch some extra speed and ungodly regens. They have a good health based heal, 8% more health and can leverage health/proc builds pretty well. Warden is still way, way better for proc builds.

Once they put aoe cooldowns in game, won't see sorcs no more.

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bergzorn wrote: »

I suppose I should go with the other morph.... Makes little difference Tbf but yeah the other one would be better
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    katorga wrote: »

Now wait just a minute, I thought bgs were full of DK's abusing Sergeants Mail. No wait, Stamdens abusing Syvarra's, no wait, stamcros abusing unleashed, no wait, health tanks abusing harbinger....now its "mostly" procsorcs?

jk

Granted Stamsorc makes a great proc class...decent damage passives, massive mobility, and next patch some extra speed and ungodly regens. They have a good health based heal, 8% more health and can leverage health/proc builds pretty well. Warden is still way, way better for proc builds.

Once they put aoe cooldowns in game, won't see sorcs no more.

@katorga By my count high MMR PCNA it's 1 boss mode Sergeant Dk, 1 Syvarra stamden, 1 Unleashed stamcro, and at least 30 Bombstreak[snip] procsorcs. XD

[Edited for Inappropriate Language]
    Edited by Psiion on October 21, 2020 7:11PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated the build for Markarth changes.

Hope you enjoy
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds