The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can you reconstruct all items at any level? (monster sets, mythic items, arena weapons)

Beaverton
Beaverton
✭✭✭
Can you reconstruct monster sets, arena weapons and mythic items at any level you want? I play occasionally in lowbie cyrodiil with my original PvP guild and this would be the last nail on that particular coffin.

It would perhaps also lead to people gearing up low level toons for vet campaigns to take advantage of battle leveling.

Chook (fill in the blank) or Chookana (likewise): I learn more by dying so teach me some more!

Best Answer

• Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Beaverton wrote: »
    Can you reconstruct monster sets, arena weapons and mythic items at any level you want?

No, the minimum level for all three is 50.
    Answer ✓
  • Beaverton
    Beaverton
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks. One of my guildies claimed to have reconstructed a maelstrom staff at level 30. I won't listen next time.
    Chook (fill in the blank) or Chookana (likewise): I learn more by dying so teach me some more!