The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

New engine for ESO?

silky_soft
silky_soft
✭✭✭✭✭
Are we getting this new engine you have been devoting all the dev time too?
Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Could I have a link to what you are talking about please?
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Their new game is running off a new engine. I forgot where I read it but its out there.... Somewhere.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The article refers to a new MMO, @silky_soft ... not ESO.

Also just curious why you're asking in PTS forums?

PTS forums is for testing, evaluation, and feedback of announced content updates from ZOS.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on October 12, 2020 12:40AM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    silky_soft wrote: »

Interesting article!

Though this part had me scratching my head. "We'll also likely see ZeniMax adapt their new online-driven IP to the lucrative Game Pass model, which emphasizes replayability, digital monetization, and subscription retention." Like, don't they already do those things?
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭

PTS forums is for testing, evaluation, and feedback of announced content updates from ZOS.

Because I'd be happy to test it out if they port ESO over.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This, and it seems to be pretty clear from the title it is for another MMORPG.

I do also wonder why this was posted in the PTS sub-forum since this section of the forum is only for what we are testing on the PTS.

Edit: BTW, a brand new game engine does not necessarily mean it is really new. It can be an existing engine that is tweaked. I think we have seen this before, cough, cough.
    Edited by idk on October 12, 2020 1:01AM