Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ring of the Pale Order and Battlespirit

Ishtharo
Ishtharo
✭✭✭
Has anyone done any testing on how this item is interacting with Battle Spirit? Is it double-dipping or no?
Tsarra Venus Sylphyra - Stamplar PvP Bosmer Harrier
VenusFállen - Magden PvP Nord Healer
VenusFallen - Stamcro PvP Nord Brawler
VenusFallèn - MagBlade PvP Dark Elf Ganker
VeñusFallen - StamSorc PvP Bosmer Harrier
  • Cronopoly
    Cronopoly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was my question as well. I'll test when I get home.
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't, it works the same way as burning embers, bloodthirst, swallow soul etc... I remember someone saying recently that the calculation it for it is weird.

I think they said the heal is based on damage you would have done without battlespirit, but then the heal is applied with battlespirit. Rather than the heal just not being applied with battlespirit 🤔
  • Ishtharo
    Ishtharo
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't, it works the same way as burning embers, bloodthirst, swallow soul etc... I remember someone saying recently that the calculation it for it is weird.

I think they said the heal is based on damage you would have done without battlespirit, but then the heal is applied with battlespirit. Rather than the heal just not being applied with battlespirit 🤔

I wasn't sure if it functioned like Burning Embers or Crit Surge. Have you seen any testing on it? If it's not double dipped, I plan on running it on my harrier style stamplar build to supplement not having a class heal.
    Tsarra Venus Sylphyra - Stamplar PvP Bosmer Harrier
    VenusFállen - Magden PvP Nord Healer
    VenusFallen - Stamcro PvP Nord Brawler
    VenusFallèn - MagBlade PvP Dark Elf Ganker
    VeñusFallen - StamSorc PvP Bosmer Harrier
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ishtharo wrote: »

I wasn't sure if it functioned like Burning Embers or Crit Surge. Have you seen any testing on it? If it's not double dipped, I plan on running it on my harrier style stamplar build to supplement not having a class heal.

It wouldn't function like crit surge as it gives you a fixed amount when you crit. Where as this heals you based on damage done. Someone tested in a post similar to this one and further explained how the heal and other heals based on damage done function in PvP.