The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Missing Event Tickets Because I Turned in an Old Quest

Tineriana
Tineriana
Soul Shriven
I logged in on a character I hadn't played in a while because I wanted to level while participating in the Greymoor event. I didn't realize that I already had a daily quest awaiting turn in. I turned it in and picked up a round of fresh quests and finished them. I was never awarded my three event tickets. I logged into another character and did a fresh round. Still no tickets. Am I out of luck?
  • saelii
    saelii
    Soul Shriven
    PLEASE make this a bigger issue. I did my daily the first day just fine, got my box and tickets. The second day, more than 24 hours later, I didn't get tickets OR my gold box, only the purple one. All I got in response to a ticket was "We can't do anything about that." Two other people in one of my guilds also didn't get tickets the first day.
  • Tineriana
    Tineriana
    Soul Shriven
    I was able to work with customer support and did get this resolved. It did take a few back and forth emails. I'll be more careful with event quests in the future. I don't know if it was just a total bug or because turning in the old quest somehow triggered my first turn in, but not the event. Either way, I'm happy to report I was not totally out of luck.