The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Account Reset to Three Days Ago: EVERYTHING LOST!

mythlover20
mythlover20
✭✭✭
WHAT THE *** DID YOU DO?!?!?!

Seriously, why did you do this? Did Microsoft make you do this?

"In the darkness all is the same, all is equal. It is the light which casts the shadow, and turns to evil that which simply was." - Me.

mythlover20/The Plant Baron

Officer in Blood Moon Traders trade guild.

Blood Moon Traders is a laid back, werewolf-themed Trade Guild with a stable trader in Sentinel, in the Alik'r Desert. We have weekly raffles and auctions, as well as a variety of events throughout the week, and a monthly Yard Sale. Join us and you'll have access to a fully-stocked Guild Hall, a Discord Server, and a website. In return all we ask for is active participation in our events or making 25k gold in sales each week. Search for Blood Moon Traders in the Guild Finder or message me in-game for an invite.
  • mythlover20
    mythlover20
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, I'll reiterate: everything from the last three days is lost. All the gold I earned: around 700k I think it was; a dozen solitude schematics, three days of questing and a whole bunch of other stuff.
    "In the darkness all is the same, all is equal. It is the light which casts the shadow, and turns to evil that which simply was." - Me.

Blood Moon Traders is a laid back, werewolf-themed Trade Guild with a stable trader in Sentinel, in the Alik'r Desert. We have weekly raffles and auctions, as well as a variety of events throughout the week, and a monthly Yard Sale. Join us and you'll have access to a fully-stocked Guild Hall, a Discord Server, and a website. In return all we ask for is active participation in our events or making 25k gold in sales each week. Search for Blood Moon Traders in the Guild Finder or message me in-game for an invite.
  • MinnesotaKid
    MinnesotaKid
    ✭✭✭
    You sure you didn't log into the PTS by accident?
    MinnesotaKid

• Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you on PTS by accident? PTS uses snapshots of live server and 3 days is probably about when they made the PTS copies.
  • mythlover20
    mythlover20
    ✭✭✭

I am an idiot, and I sincerely apologise.

Thank you for pointing out my stupidity. I did accidentally relog into the pts.

However, that said, there were people on the live server in Western Skyrim zone chat asking why they had been reset, which is in part what prompted me to log out and relog back in. So be on the lookout, okay?

But again, I sincerely apologise for my hasty and overblown reaction.

Edited by mythlover20 on September 22, 2020 6:31PM

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As the OP has found out what their issue was, we will be closing out the thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.