The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Undaunt mettle doesnt work

PaddyVu
PaddyVu
✭✭✭✭
I have heavy head and the rest is light armor,when use medium or heavy shoulder,no health change at all
2iv1sd9jf2yl.png
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heavy armor gives a health bonus. You have a heavy shoulder equipped now, giving 2% health for being heavy. If you unequip it and equip medium shoulder, you lose 2% from heavy armor and gain 2% from Undaunted Mettle, resulting in no health change.
  • PaddyVu
    PaddyVu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    Heavy armor gives a health bonus. You have a heavy shoulder equipped now, giving 2% health for being heavy. If you unequip it and equip medium shoulder, you lose 2% from heavy armor and gain 2% from Undaunted Mettle, resulting in no health change.

Wow,didnt know that tks,so for a tank should i run 7 heavy or still need 1 light and 1 medium?
  • kingsforged
    kingsforged
    ✭✭✭
    PaddyVu wrote: »
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »

Wow,didnt know that tks,so for a tank should i run 7 heavy or still need 1 light and 1 medium?

Depends on your health pool as you still get extra stam/mag from the undaunted passives as well
  • kingsforged
    kingsforged
    ✭✭✭
    Plus all the other passives available from a single piece of gear