The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cannot get into crafting buildings in Hollow City

GenjiraX
GenjiraX
✭✭✭✭✭
I was just standing around in Hollow City between daily crafting writs then got Error 307 Booted from server. Now I can't get back in...

EDIT: Restarted game and eventually got back in but now I can't get into Mixed Results or Exceptional Enchantments either in Gamepad Mode (my preferred) or Kbd/Mouse. WTH is happening?
Edited by GenjiraX on September 15, 2020 9:08AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @GenjiraX

Make sure you have disabled all add-ons you're currently using. An add-on could be contributing to this issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @GenjiraX

Make sure you have disabled all add-ons you're currently using. An add-on could be contributing to this issue.

Thanks, Bill. I’ll try that.
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE

This didn't work, Bill. I restarted the game after disabling everything inc. libraries and it still doesn't work.
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm... are those buildings inaccessible until you start recruiting people and sending them back to the Hollow City? I went and rescued Lalorien and did a few side quests (all with my add-ons turned on) and now I can access the buildings.
    Edited by GenjiraX on September 16, 2020 5:35PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @GenjiraX

Thank you for the update. Since this is not add-on related, I'd recommend starting a ticket with customer support to help investigate this issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post